39 - ᴄᴀɴ ɪ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 20, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴏᴜɢʟᴀss ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
ᴢᴀʀɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was sitting on my sister's couch with my hand clutching on my stomach from my stab wound from a couple days ago and I'm home alone

I haven't been talking to nobody for a couple days and I have been hiding from everyone since then.

After the day of the studio I felt embarrassed and didn't want to talk to nobody.

I still don't know who ran up on me that night and now nypd is making it a case.

"Zariah you ok" seven said sitting on the arm the couch.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I said "yeah I'm fine."

I been sitting here at her house for a couple days barley haven't even doing anything outside of here.

"Ok do you feel like going to the store for me real quick" she said rubbing my face.

I had to think about staying on the couch more and suffer or actual get out the house.

I got up off the couch and I said "yeah sure."

She nodded and she stood up and she said "ima text you the list."

I nodded and I fixed my sweatshirt and I pulled down my shorts and I put my socks and crocs on.

(ᴀ/ɴ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴏᴄs ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ 😒)

I grabbed my phone and walked out the house and walked to the elevator door.

When I got in the elevator and I heard a ding from my phone and it was the list from seven.

I walked out the elevator and I walked out the other door to walking the store.

While I was walking to the fences I saw reik and his friends.

I just kept walking until I heard my name and I heard some footsteps run behind me.

Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around and it was reik.

"Dang mh you gon hide forever" he said looking at me.

I sighed in relief and I said "sorry reik I just been trying to distance myself."