Chapter:1

In the story:

On one breezy spring morning, an old music was playing on a mobile phone. A charming, beautiful man was listening to the music with headphones on and was swinging his legs on his small, white bed.

He had a gentle and joyful facial expression when a ring of the doorbell caught his attention and caused him to flinch out of his bed. 

There was an impatient, constant ring on the doorbell. He slowly opened the door and an immediate hug took him aback. The broad shoulders would crush him. It was a tall, handsome man with a sturdy physique and strong arms.

That man's smile was like the biggest in the world, in fact one would say he's the happiest man alive.

The beautiful guy: Hobi..let..me..go...

Jhope while spinning him around: I can't tell you how happy I am Taehyung-ahh!!

Taehyung: I'm not light like a feather! Put..me down!

Jhope: You're just like a feather to me!

Jhope put Tae down, but he still had such an eager expression with a smile that couldn't be that would never fade.

Tae: Now, what happened?

Jhope shook Tae's shoulders with excitement.

Jhope with glistening eyes, clear as day: The person that I've had a crush for so long, he accepted me!!!

Taehyung with a surprised face: You mean Park Jimin?!!

Jhope: Yeah!!

Tae: Hobi-ah congratulations!!

Jhope: Thanks buddy!

Jhope noticed a slight pout on Taehyung's face.

Jhope: What's the matter?

Tae turned around, with his back facing Jhope.

Tae: Now that you got a boyfriend..you're gonna forget about me..

Jhope with an eyebrow raised: Yah Kim Taehyung!! How could you say that?!

Tae: Two to three hours ago you got a call and you just left! I didn't have my walking stick with me and you didn't even realise it! Do you know how long it took for me to get to you from my bed?!

Jhope backhugged Tae.

Jhope: I'm sorry Taehyung-ah! This is why I once told you to date me, then we could've married in the future and take care of you.

Tae removed Jhope's hands and turned back around.

Tae: Just because I'm blind and I can't see doesn't mean you need to pity me and date me! And we never had romantic feelings for each other.

Jhope: That's not that big of a deal. Maybe if we dated, we would eventually like each other. We could have tried at least you know-

Tae: Shut up!

Tae was about to flick Jhope's forehead..

Jhope: That's the wrong area silly.

Jhope pulled Tae's hand and helped Tae give him a flick on the forehead.

Jhope: Ahh! I have to suffer so much because of you bear! but I'm glad. You have such tendencies to pull my hair but you can't see. Jimin can't either because of his height.

They both laughed a lot together.

Jhope: Since it's such a special day for me, I'll order something for us!