Chapter:3

In the story:

Some time after the incident, Jungkook arrived at the coffee shop. He had a bouquet of red tulips. Once he entered the coffee shop, he observed how greatly crowded the place was due to Valentine's day.  It wasn't that famous of a place but the coffee was nice.

There was a seat at the corner so Jungkook sat down and put his flowers on the table, waiting for Tae. There was a young man performing on a stage. He remembered that Tae sang there too. He was desperate to hear Tae, to see him. A second felt like and day and minute felt like a year. Jungkook came 20 minutes later than the told time, so he could've been in any of the other tables? But every table was full.

A waiter came to take his order but he told the waiter that someone else is also coming so if they could order later.

Jungkook was calling Tae but Tae wouldn't pick up.

Jungkook: What's his problem?? Why isn't he picking up??

Jungkook ordered a coffee for himself. He was drinking it very slowly, waiting for Tae and he still wasn't there so he ordered more coffee and snacks. It was more than an hour and a half.

Jungkook was very confused and heartbroken but he still waited. Now it was 2 hours so he knew Tae wouldn't come.

The waiter: I'm sorry, please don't mind but you've been waiting here for two hours. I don't think the person you're waiting for will come.

Jungkook paid the bill and tipped a good amount the waiter. He left the shop gloomily with the bouquet dangling from his hand hopelessly.

This was the first time tears wanted to come from his eyes. This was the time he thought, the person he's loved for so long is a fraud. He was slowly moving through the rain when he heard police cars and people gathered in one place.

He heard that there was a murder and it was stabbing. The police set up the black and yellow borders and rain cleaned off the blood.

Jungkook then returned back to his house.

A few hours later, there was food in his fridge that he had warmed. He couldn't eat it with so many thought, he was just stirring his food when he heard the key move.

Baekhyun:Oh! You're back already? I thought you were going to be out all night.

Jungkook: Why would you think that?

Baekhyun: Mmm...I mean it's your first date.I thought maybe you would go around. What's up with those flowers?

Jungkook: Don't ask.

Baekhyun came closer to him: What happened? Was he really ugly? Or did he not match your expectations? Or was too old, or young?

Jungkook lowered his head: Just don't ask.

Baekhyun grabbed on Jungkook's shoulder: Why? What's wrong?

Jungkook, furiously: Because I know nothing about him! He didn't even come! I should've trusted you guys! He didn't even reply to my texts..all I was, was a fool. And here I thought he was my soulmate.

Baekhyun could see tears in his brother's eyes. He hugged  Jungkook from the side.

Baekhyun rubbed his back gently: Well it's his loss! You're better than any gem! You deserve much better bunny. I had headache that's why I told Sehun to go home. I am coming. Continue eating, I'll go freshen up.

But Jungkook couldn't eat. After some time, there was a knock on the door.

Baekhyun came while wearing his bathrobe and opened the door. A short stong handsome man with pale skin and coloured hair looked at him. He was looking for someone around the house.