Chapter:2

In the story:

That man: Let's go this way. This way is my car.

Tae felt that the man's hand was way stronger than his, it was firm yet soft. He also had a very strong scent of sandalwood with hints of floral aroma.

While the man was sitting Tae down, Tae could feel the man's hand on his head, preventing him from getting hit.

Tae sat down and closed the door. He man the man turn around and sit in the front seat. The doggy was at the back, but it soon jumped and sat on Tae's lap.

The man: Oh sorry! I'm surprised my dog likes you so much! He doesn't even approach my brother.

Tae: I'm delighted! He has a cute name.

The man: Thanks.

Tae: What colour is he?

The man: He's dark brown!

Tae while playing with Bam: Aww you are so cute!

Bam had taken a great liking to Tae, licking him.

Tae while giggling: It tickles!

The man: So where do you want me to drop you off?

Tae told him his nearby address.

The man was looking at them with an amused expression. He realised how beautiful Tae looked.

The man: By the way, how old are you? Just asking. If you don't want don't say.

Tae: I'm 24.

The man: So you're older than me? I'm 22, but you look so young! You could probably pass as a 16 year old.

Tae: Thanks. My friend also says that.

The man: Do you want me to play a song?

Tae: Sure!

The song 'It's Destiny ' played. The man could hear Tae quietly sing along. He was amazed by how beautiful deep Tae's voice is.

Tae: Sorry, I just couldn't resist! I love singing and this song is one of my favorites! Is it really bad?

The man: No it's amazing! You should be a singer.

Tae's face suddenly got gloomy.

Tae: I tried but I was refused..over and over again. It was my dream since I was a kid to be a singer but ever since I became blind, things changed.

The man: So what do you do now?

Tae: I-

The man: Sorry, I got a call.

The man answered his call.

The man: Yeah hyung, what's up?

That man stopped for some seconds.

That man: Oh, Bam pooped in your bed? Sorry! Please clean your bed! Sorry not sorry! No I can't. I will be late.