☆、Chapter 1: Settling Down

In the first month of the twenty-seventh year of Chongming, it snowed heavily.

  Many places in the Daya Dynasty are covered with heavy snow and silver, which is extremely beautiful. Although the weather is cold, it cannot conceal the festive atmosphere of the New Year. Almost every household has hung up red lanterns.

  Anyuan County is one of the small counties in the Daya Dynasty. The third day of the Lunar New Year is supposed to be a festive festival. Every household is happy and decorated with lanterns, but there are two strings of white lanterns hung in front of the door of a large family. They were all shrouded in a gloomy atmosphere.

  This family is the largest landowner in Anyuan County - Anjia!

  A big house

  The sky is misty and it's not yet dawn, but the sound of jīs can be heard occasionally.

  A maid in white plain clothes got up early in the morning and walked through the long corridor with a basin filled with hot water in both hands.

  Other maids and servants also got up early. They were all busy early in the morning. The atmosphere that should have been lively was quiet. Almost no one spoke. Everyone lowered their heads and met other people. No one nodded, they all walked past in a hurry, as if they could not speak, otherwise they would have violated some taboo.

  The maid carrying the basin finally walked to the main house of the An family. After entering the gate, she walked to the side yard on the left and passed through a garden covered with heavy snow. The maid knocked on the door and got the approval of the people inside. Then he opened the door and walked in.

  The maid first put the steaming water basin on the wooden shelf, then walked behind the screen, took a quick look at the young man who was still lying on the bed, then lowered her eyes and said calmly: "Master, the hot water is ready."

  The young man responded lightly, "I know, you go out first."

  The maid didn't dare to say anything. She was used to the young master's slightly cold attitude now. And if something like that happened, the young master had to change even if he didn't want to change. Otherwise... the maid shook her head and didn't think about it anymore. He walked out quietly.

  When the young man was the only one left in the room, he awkwardly sat up from the bed, spent a quarter of an hour putting on his clothes and shoes, and then walked to the hot water the maid had prepared.

  Through the clear water, the young man saw his face that was so fat that it was almost dripping with sweat. Even though he had been looking at it for three days, he still couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth.

  The once handsome face was replaced by a pig-like face, which no one could accept immediately.

  The young man's name is An Ziran. He is sixteen years old and he is the eldest son of the An family. He has a pretty sister and... a younger brother from the same mother.

  The boy at this time was not the real An Ziran. Even he himself didn't know why he became An Ziran. He only woke up three days ago, and then he realized that he had become An Ziran.

  Now, he has accepted the fact that he has become another stranger, but it does not mean that he can accept An Ziran's size. He is only sixteen years old and already weighs seventy-eight kilograms. His whole body is covered with fat, and he is seriously ill. It is beyond the standard, making it very difficult for him to do anything now, otherwise who would spend a quarter of an hour getting dressed?

  So, on the first day he came to this world, An Ziran set his first goal in life - to lose weight!

  However, his weight loss plan has not yet been implemented, and a large number of things to settle down are coming one after another. If he does not finish them, he knows that he will not be able to lose weight.

  The An family is the largest landowner in Anyuan County and has a lot of wealth. An Changfu is An Ziran's father. He is the most influential person in the An family. He is a very resourceful person. He is rich but not ugly. , it can be said that An Jianuo's big family business was built by him single-handedly.

  An Changfu has four wives in total. The eldest is An Ziran's biological mother Liu Meixiang. She was the wife of Ming Media in the early days of An Changfu's fortune. She witnessed with her own eyes that the An family has grown from a small family to a big business. They have two sons and one daughter.

  The most successful part of her life was giving birth to two boys for the An family. Because she was the only one among An Changfu's wives and concubines who gave birth to boys and inherited the incense for the An family, she was very respected by An Changfu. The relationship between husband and wife, they were very harmonious for more than ten years. Even if An Changfu later married his second, third and fourth wives, his feelings for Liu Meixiang never changed.

  Logically speaking, An Ziran would live a happy life.

        Three days ago, he was indeed very happy, until the news of the deaths of An Changfu and Liu Meixiang came. This happiness was like a mirror, which shattered with a slight drop.

  The An family has been in dire straits since then.

  An Ziran also followed suit.