☆、Chapter 3: The big room that strives for success

An Ziran returned to the house and did not lie down on the bed to rest. He kept thinking about the An family's situation in his mind.

  An Changfu was only thirty-eight years old when he died. His wives and concubines gave him three daughters and two sons, which were pretty good and did not make the An family thin. Half of them were from his first wife Liu Meixiang, but Liu Meixiang who married An Changfu was not the first person to become pregnant.

  In the first year of marrying An Changfu, Liu Meixiang's belly had been silent, so An Changfu married her second wife Fang Junping in the second year. Within two months of marrying into the house, good news came from her belly. The limelight directly overshadowed Liu Meixiang, who was the head wife.

  That year, An Changfu focused almost all his attention on Fang Junping and sent all good things to her house. Not to mention how beautiful it was at that time.

  Fang Junping was just a commoner. An Changfu's pampering almost made her forget her form. In the An family, she acted like the matron of the house, with a big belly, as if she was holding a gold medal for immunity from death, and even put on a show in front of Liu Meixiang. He looked proud, but tragedy struck.

  Fang Junping's belly was not up to par, and she gave birth to a daughter for An Changfu with her first child, namely An Qiao'e, the eldest daughter of the An family. She was called the eldest daughter, but in the eyes of many people, she was just born by a concubine.

  This disappointed An Changfu, who had been looking forward to giving birth to a son. After that, Fang Junping's life fell directly from the clouds back to the ground, and she became a low-status concubine in the eyes of everyone. Because she was too high-profile during her pregnancy, she offended many people. After falling out of favor, many people in the An family disliked her.

  Two years later, An Changfu married his third wife, Zheng Bi.

  Zheng Bi is beautiful, but has a bit of a cunning and aggressive personality. When she learns that Liu Meixiang has done nothing for three years, she is very polite to Liu Meixiang on the surface, but in fact she hides a knife in her clothes and talks with a gun and a stick.

  Like Fang Junping, she also got pregnant not long after entering the house, unfortunately, Liu Meixiang also got pregnant at the same time, so the two of them shared An Changfu's favor equally.

  Zheng Bi felt that Liu Meixiang was not compatible with her, and she often targeted her during this period. As a result, she also suffered a tragedy.

  After three years of hard work, Liu Meixiang's belly finally felt good. It seemed that she had been waiting for this moment for three years. An Ziran was born to An Changfu's expectations, only three days earlier than Zheng Bi, and the first child was the eldest son of the An family. What this meant was very clear to everyone in the An family. From then on, Liu Meixiang's position as the head wife was extremely strong.

  But Zheng Bi was unlucky. She also gave birth to a daughter named An Kexin.

  From then on, she almost behaved with her tail between her legs in front of Liu Meixiang.

  Although her daughter inherited her beauty, because An Ziran's birth took away all of An Changfu's attention, An Kexin was not taken seriously by An Changfu since she was a child. Under Zheng Bi's influence, she developed an unruly and willful character. Her character is even more unpopular with An Changfu.

  A year later, An Ziran's sister An Yuzhi was born.

  However, because he already had An Ziran, even though Liu Meixiang gave birth to a daughter for the second time, An Changfu was still very happy. He loved the house as much as he loved his wife and loved An Yuzhi more than the previous two daughters.

  An Qiao'e had already started to become sensible at that time. She knew that she was not loved by her father, so she had a straight face and a rigid personality since she was a child. She imitated her mother's character to 10%.

  As for the fourth wife, Wang Qinglan, it had only been a year since she entered the house. Due to the short time, her stomach has not moved. However, she is not in a hurry because she is beautiful. An Changfu married her because of her beautiful face. She had plenty of time, but the plan was far from changing. How could she have expected that not long after she entered the house, Liu Meixiang would be pregnant with her third child, and it was a boy. When she realized the crisis, An Changfu was dead like a bolt from the blue, Wang Qinglan was stunned.

  With Anjia's family fortune, there are definitely many people who covet Anjia's property.

  It could have been a story about a house fight, but because Liu Meixiang was too ambitious, the house fight had completely defeated the second, third, and fourth wife before it even started. After An Changfu died, the entire An family now belonges to An Ziran

  It's a pity that Liu Meixiang was not lucky enough and left with An Changfu before she had time to enjoy her blessings.

  The two's early deaths were not a conspiracy, the reason had something to do with An Ziran's younger brother.

  An Ziming's birth was unexpectedly for An Changfu. He thought he would only have one son in his life, but God gave him another son when he was about to enter his forties.

  An Changfu was so happy that he had another son, and couldn't close his mouth for many days. So after An Ziming's full moon, the couple decided to go to the temple to worship Buddha and fulfill their vows. As a result, they encountered bandits on the way back, and both died under the knife of the bandits. A wealthy life was ruined in this way.

  The news of the two deaths reached the An family, and the entire An family was almost shrouded in a cloud of gloom. Except for the aunt in the third room, no one in the third room was happy. Some servants even said they heard someone throwing a tantrum in the house and breaking it. Many things and the maids were beaten, which made the servants dare not to speak anymore.

       The atmosphere in the An family was very depressed.

  Although it has been determined that the entire An family is a large house, but...

  An Ziran's face suddenly darkened. What happened to him three days ago was definitely not an accident.

...

Umm, so I already proofread this chapter let me know if there are any mistakes made in this chapter.^^