Main Character

(A/N: I know I had to redo this character, but this isn't the full bio. The rest you can find him in my story book titled 'My Hero Characters' to learn more. A lot of work and rework had to be done in order to make this story. Again, like in the disclaimer, I don't own any of the images, gifs, and videos as they all belong to their respective owners. Again, if you wish to learn more about this character, then you can find him in my book titled 'My Hero Characters' to learn more.)

==========

Name: Haruhito Souma

Looks:

Age: 23

Age: 23

Titles and Nicknames:

-Wizard Cop

-Bringer of Hope

Famous Quotes:

-"Now... it's showtime!"

-"Say what you will, but I'm not one to give into despair so easily."

-"So... still think magic is fake?"

-"Plain sugar please."

Nationality: Japanese

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes Color: Hazel Brown

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Homeworld: Earth

Affiliation:

-Humans

-Kamen Riders

Occupation:

-Kamen Rider Wizard

-Police Officer

Bio: After dealing with a Phantom and going back to the Police Station to file in a report, Haruhito heads back to his apartment where he can enjoy his one-week vacation. He was prepared to use his 'Gate' ability to see his parents again, only for something to cause his spell to 'malfunction' and cause it to turn into what could only be described as a magical vortex. Suddenly he was lifted into the air and forced into the vortex, taking him to Kami knows where. Once on the other side, he's soon met by a 'person' with dentures for a heard. This being introduced himself as an AI Ringmaster named Caine. Shocked and confused, Caine explained that he was the one who brought him here as his Circus Magician. Faced with no other and seeing as there was no way to escape for the time being, the Kamen Rider reluctantly agreed and followed Caine.

It was here he met with other humans who were also trapped in the digital circus, only to find out that each of them looked like a cartoon/video game character. Those characters he saw were Jax, Ragatha, Gangle, Zooble, Kinger, and a new contestant named Pomni. Together, the group is forced to endure multiple misadventures and often time traumatic events that pushes them to the brink of insanity. Knowing what he's in for and the dangers he'll have to deal with, Haruhito has to use all his experience, powers, and abilities to in order to survive this new world. At the same time, he forced to work with the other humans in the Digital Circus if they have any chance of surviving while also keeping their sanity intact.