Ep.1: Pilot

(A/N: Here is the Pilot Episode of 'The Amazing Digital Circus' series. If you haven't watched the Episode, then watch this before reading this chapter.)

(A/N: If you've watched the Episode, then enjoy the chapter.)

==========

Episode Summary: The Amazing Digital Circus is a psychological dark comedy about cute cartoon characters who hate their lives and want to leave 🎪😀

==========

(Opening: The Amazing Digital Circus Anime Opening (Animation)

(Opening Ends)

==========

(BGM: The Amazing Digital Circus - Main Theme)

The scene opens up to show a landscape scene that's depicted in a Nintendo 64-like style. The title/logo of 'THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS' appears in like a computer game setting. Soon the camera zooms in towards, and eventually entering a large tent in the background as the graphics of the scene increase in quality.

The scene switches to a dark room with curtains as the back wall, soon lit up and lights move around as Caine twirls and pops out of thin air. He introduces himself after a small wait.

Caine: (smiles) "Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine. I'm your ringmaster and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping...!"

His jaw literally drops in front of his knees.

Caine: (smiles) "Heart stopping...!"

A literal organ of a heart appears to his left side.

Caine: (smiles) "Mind-bending paraphernalia...!

A huma brain appears above him.

Caine: "You've ever laid your eyes upon!"

The red curtain opens up, revealing the interior of circus. Caine then tops his hat off and out came his AI Assistant Bubble as the duo explore the area while floating down.

Caine: (smiles) "Isn't that right, Bubble?

Bubble: (smiles) "That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today."

Caine: (smiles) "Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!"

The two AIs move away from the show curtain, and it begins to unravel to reveal the main cast of characters as the theme song continues to play, this time with lyrics.

🎶 Gangle...