Some Strange Lab

-At a random secret Lab-

Tony and Springy haven't seen TarTiger in a few days since he made his grand escape."Shouldn't we just call the cops instead of getting these random scientists?" Springy questioned."Well...we're already here so we should meet them." Tony grins. The blinding white doors of the Lab open up and the sound of coughing and clouds of white smoke pours out."#ell0!" A weird looking fellow with a pair of large green googles on their eyes gave an almost feline smile."I'm Dunren Odzian and this is my assistant!" Dunren points at a figure still clouded in the smoke."Mispar...That's my name." Dunren's Assistant growled."So w#at are you tw0 f0r?" Dunren Chirped."Can you make a device that can tract down a specific person?" Springy looked around suspiciously."[]hat for?" Mispar Hissed."Our son went missing..." Tony the Tiger sighed."D0 y0u #ave any of y0ur s0n's #air?" "Yep." Tony gave Dunren a bag of TarTiger's hair."It'll take a few days t0 create!" Dunren scurried away deeper into the lab as Springy and Tony left.

"Mispar

"Mispar...D0 y0u kn0w wh0 t#at was..?" "No?" "It was T0NY T#E TIGER!" Dunren smiled wildly."The Frosted Flakes guy?" "YES! N0W TYPE STUFF 0N THE SCIENCE COMPUTER!" Mispar ran over to the scientific computer and started typing science stuff."I will make my Id0l pr0ud.." Dunren raises their fist in the air.