Fighting or whatever

-A 2 weeks later-

"Fruror...What Are we going to do...There's police right outside of our building." TarTiger cried."Uh...I have a collection of spoiled grub sauce in the basement." "We can't go to the basement! The police at the first floor!" TarTiger sobbed loudly."There's a secret trap door underneath the bean bag which leads to an elevator that goes down to the basement." "Why wouldn't you tell me that earlier! I'm pretty sure that the police have already gotten in!" TarTiger squeaked."I have my ways...Now get the grub sauce or die trying rich boy." Fruror grabbed the Violet blooded hostage and went up to the roof. 

-In the Basement- 

"Ewww...It smells awful in here.." TarTiger grumbled and grabbed one of the rotten bottles from the basement. "PUT YOUR HANDS...OR PAWS UP!" The cops broke in."DAMN IT!!" TarTiger looked at the bottle of disgusting rotten grub sauce and threw it at the cop...It quite literally exploded.TarTiger had enough time to grab a few other bottles and got to the roof as well.Fruror was there but Huzzar wasn't."Did you get the bottles?" Fruror held his hand open."Y-Yeah.." TarTiger gave him two bottles."GIVE US $500,000 if you want your Violet prince back!" Fruror growled."Only $500,000? Why not $1,000,000?" TarTiger questioned."We don't need anymore than that you Richie McRich kid!" "Where's Huzzar?"Tartiger looked worried "She went to get reinforcements aka get her nails done." "Great..." TarTiger roughly grabbed the Violet blooded hostage and snarled. A helicopter flew by and dropped $7,000,000 by accident and the both of them let the Violet blood go. "Wow...that was dangerously cool! Do you guys do this alot?" TarTiger grinned at Fruror."Stop grinning at me..." Fruror rolled his eyes playfully.

"Fruror..Why do actually wear that mask?" TarTiger sincerely asked. "...Fine..I'll show you..I haven't shown anyone this except for Huzzar." Fruror took off his mask to reveal...another horn on his cheek...It wasn't a large horn but it was still there."Wow! That so awesome.." "Whatever you say Mascot." "Mascot? Is that my Nickname now?" "TarTiger...You're named after Tony the Tiger..I think Mascot is a perfect name for you,even if you become a model." The both of them laughed