𝗦𝗦 | 𝟎𝟔

8:45AM SUNDAY, OCT 10| CHURCH | SINISTER SEEDS༯ CHICAGO,ILLINOIS ༯────────────────────────────────𝗹𝘂𝘃

| CHURCH | SINISTER SEEDS
CHICAGO,ILLINOIS
────────────────────────────────
𝗹𝘂𝘃.𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿   •  5m ago  

KENSALYNNE LET OUT A heavy annoyed groan as her mother Anaise proceeded to rush her knowing she can't move any faster than she already is

"Maybe if you let someone go up there and help her get situated she would have been down here already". Kyomi spoke up mugging her mother who had an ugly facial expressions on her face already.

Everyone was downstairs at Ken home ready for her to get ready. Lately she's been the last one to arrive at church so now everyone just come to her house and wait on her.

"Who told you to open your mouth and say anything". Anaise questioned clutching her purse in front of her. "Man you got it". Kyomi got up from the couch heading upstairs to help Kensalynne.

"I dislike that lady so much".

"Same". Kensalynne laughed trying to put on her sandals. "Just sit down on the bed hon I got you".

There was multiple footsteps heard as they mothers voice got louder. "Not on this Sunday morning". Tatum shook her head sitting down on the chair that was in the corner of the room.

"I see why Pops left her crazy ass". Amontè shook his head as he held his son in his arms.

"Hey TT Kensy". Kensalynne looked over at her 6 year old nephew Zacari who was looking more and more like his father as he aged.

"I didn't know all of you was here". Ken smiled looking at all her siblings and their kids as they made their way into her room.

"heyyyy". 5 year old Kaziyah cheerful yelled as her twin sister Aziyah follows right behind her jumping on Kensalynne bed with they shoes on.

"Imontaè get yo bad ass kids off my bed". Kensalynne spoke getting up from the bed with the help of Kyomi.

"Get down girls". Imontaè laughed at the situation.

"(&) you see why I dont want kids". A'Narih spoke patting her head. "Keep doing what you do, yo' gon end up pregnant". Tatum spoke before she walked out the door heading downstairs.

Kensalynne let out a loud laugh, "Oh yah on a roll this Sunday morning. Jesus take the wheel".

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛 ༯

"NEVER AND I MEAN never bring them hard head behind kids with you ever again". Anaise snarled at the whole family.

The kids wasn't on they best behavior during the service but that's understandable they are kids who doesn't like to sit in one spot for hours.

"Crawling around on the floor like they don't have any home training. Embarrassing me in-front of the whole church".

Tatum let out a laugh as some spit flew out her mouth as she semi yelled at them in the church parking lot.

"Can we got eat now da". Zacari questioned looking up at his father not listening to anything his grandmother was saying.

"Hard head little boy, I know you hear me talking". Anaise reached out and yanked Cari upper arm which caused him to let a scream.

Everyone sprung into action trying to get her hands off of him. "You going too far Anaise. Let him go". Kensalynne grabbed her hand trying to get her to let her hold go of him.

"Dont touch me you fucking disgrace of a child"

"You got it". Kensalynne mumbled leaving her family and walked to her car. "Just got out of service and wanna be negative. Surprise her ass ain't catch on fire as soon as she hit the door, that lady ain't nothing but the damn devil in disguise"

Pulling off Ken gets a call from the group chat but she quickly pressed the power on button repeatedly to mute the ringing.

Craving any short of fish Kensalynne went to an all sushi restaurant and ordered whatever the fuck she wanted..

"This is soo good bro". Kensalynne mumbled dancing a little as she dipped her Ama-ebi in soy sauce and added wasabi on top.

Putting it in her mouth she chewed a little bit before she grabbed a few strings of pickle seaweed and began chewing again which brung the whole food combination all together.

𝗹𝘂𝘃.𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿 • 24m ago
♫ 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 + 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲

𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿    •    24m ago♫ 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 + 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲

→ → →

𝗹𝘂𝘃.𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿   •  25m ago

𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿   •   25m ago