𝗦𝗦 | 𝟎𝟗

8:45 PM SUNDAY, NOV 15- A MONTH SKIP -  SINISTER SEEDS༯ CHICAGO,ILLINOIS ༯

- A MONTH SKIP - SINISTER SEEDS
CHICAGO,ILLINOIS

────────────────────────────────

𝗹𝘂𝘃.𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿

𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿

liked by 𝗸

liked by 𝗸.𝗸𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗮 and 𝟱𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗿.𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗵𝗵𝗵
𝗹𝘂𝘃.𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿 : just been bumpin' around
Comments Disabled
────────────────────────────────

KENSALYNNE LAID IN THE BED very uncomfortable. Ken let's put a groan turning over on the other side trying to get comfortable but it was only making her frustrated even more.

Feeling tears in her eyes she texted Saimeer. Ken finally gave him her number after a whole month cause he wasn't going to stop asking til he got it .

𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 👺

no ft ? → 5:52pm
Read 6:27 pm

6:28 pm nah not today mama .. they did ah damn routine contraband check n some shii happened
Read 6:29 pm

you hurt  ?
Delivered

8:36 pm

Saimeer are you hurt ?
Read 8:38 pm

Incoming call from 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 👺
🔴 🟢

"How you & da kids doing ? ". Meer questioned Kensalynne not even answering her previous message.

Kensalynne let out an audible sigh as she reached over to her bedside table to grab the sketch book she was drawing in moments before.

"They are good. I'm not though , I'm feeling a little down was hoping to see your face today". Kensalynne mumbled sketching Saimeer .

She not an artist at all but she felt like she was doing a good job on it. "How bout yo' send me yo address".

"Fa what Meer ? Youn think someone going to eventually find out that we been contacting each other ? ". Meer smacked his lips. "Na all of a sudden yo' scared of someone findin' out".

"I been scared. The day yo ass texted me I was fucking scared."

"So what you tryna say na ? It was just I was hoping to see yo face. Fuck outa hea with that shit".

With that Saimeer hangs up the phone in her face before she can say anything else.

Kensalynne smacked her own lips throwing the sketchbook on the dresser with her phone. She started watching tv knowing that Meer was going to be calling back soon.

Ken wanted to block him so badly , cause why the fuck did he hang up in his face .

Incoming call from 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 👺
🔴 🟢

"Yo' just pissed me off with dat shit man". Meer instantly spoke when the call connected. "I still am scared that anyone might find out but I mean Im really fucking with you . Aside from the murders and craziness".

"Shut that shit up". Meer mumbled out. "Send yo address so I can send des papers fa visitation".

"Who all on there".Ken questioned being the nosey person she was. "Shii I got 2 other kids so dey momma and shii , fuck they mommas but they straight"

"Okay I'll send it".

There was a silence between them too. "Wanna tell me why yo' sad pretty".

Ken let out a heavy sigh, " Looked at myself in the mirror today and just burst out crying cause I found my self ugly " .

"Ma listen to me ighh , your body is creating miracles , our children shii . You got this beautiful ass glow that radiates beauty, inside and out. I really admire your strength real shit pretty girl , you're fucking amazing.You're doing so fucking good of nurturing and caring for our babies"

At this point Ken was crying full blown tears , "Thank you Meer-Meer , I really appreciate that so much like .. I really needed to hear that. Thank you".

Ken rubbed her tears as she sniffed a couple of times.

" Shii fr times like this , nigga wish he was there". Meer let out a sigh himself. " Yeah I wish you was here with us too Saimeer".

short chapter , im tryna come up with more ideas

short chapter , im tryna come up with more ideas . 😩