Chapter 1

WHOOSH!!

A random portal opens up in the middle of the sky in Musutafu, Japan, and inside of it. Jaune Arc or just Jaune now, flies out of it, screaming his heart out. He has no idea how he got here, all that Jaune remembered was running to the Emerald Forest to take his own life. Jaune was close, since a large of Horde of Grimm was about to literally rip him to shreds. But from out of nowhere, he was sucked into a random portal that appeared in the Emerald Forest.

And now we are brought back to this moment, Jaune is literally falling from the sky and has no means to land on the ground, since he has no weapons with him at all.

Jaune: Crap! Need to find a landing strategy!!

While that was happening, in the most famous Hero School in all of Japan, known as U.A. High School. In one of it's many rooms is the Principal's Office, with two occupants in the room. The first individual is a very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs, his neck extended and his eyebrows absent. His hair is wavy, with two long strands coming down from his hairline and framing his face. The man is typically wearing baggy clothing to accommodate the change in body mass. This is Toshinori Yagi, also known as All Might.

The second individual with All Might is a stout creature who appears to be a possible combination of several different animals, including a dog, a mouse, and a bear, which would make him a chimera

The second individual with All Might is a stout creature who appears to be a possible combination of several different animals, including a dog, a mouse, and a bear, which would make him a chimera. He has the head of a mouse with circular black eyes, a large scar over the right one, relatively rectangular-shaped ears with pale pink insides slanting outwards from the top of his head, and an elongated muzzle with a small round nose. His fur is white and has large, dog-like paws with pink pads and a thin tail like that of a cat. He sports a white dress shirt, a dark red tie around his neck, a black double-breasted waistcoat and matching dress pants. He wears orange lace-up sneakers with incredibly thick soles which seem to be quite large on him. He is known as Nezu, or how he likes to call himself, "the Principal".

 He is known as Nezu, or how he likes to call himself, "the Principal"

Nezu: So, All Might. I would like to say all requirements have been submitted and the preparations are done. In a matter of months, you will be welcomed as a new Faculty Member of the UA Staff.