Chapter 4

Jaune: So, Yaoyorozu. I take it you're ready for the Exam?

It's the day of the U.A. Recommendation Entrance Exam and Jaune is escorting Yaoyorozu to the Practical Exam.

During the days before the Recommendation Exam, Jaune and Yaoyorozu have been spending a lot of time together, not as much as Intelli though. But what they did whenever Jaune visits her House aka a Mansion, is practicing their Quirks. Both have a similar Quirk in a way, Jaune can summon Armors, while Yaoyorozu can create items that she has knowledge of from her body. The two did numerous trial and errors with their Quirks, seeing what can and can't work, it was even made worse or better, depending on whose perspective it is, when Jaune upgraded Yaoyorozu's Quirk.

Jaune trusted Yaoyorozu to keep that part of his Quirk a secret. How Jaune was able to fix her Quirk was Yaoyorozu telling him all her weaknesses, hearing all that made Jaune think the best option for now regarding upgrading her Quirk, is to focus on the simpler weaknesses, the others will come later.

So Jaune focused on ridding the weakness of Yaoyorozu needing to know a more detailed description and understanding of the object she wishes to create, she only needs to imagine it. They tested it out a couple of times when Jaune instructed her to memorize how the objects looks and create it. Safe to say, after a couple of tests, it worked. Yaoyorozu was very exhilarated about this, and hugged Jaune in the process, causing the two to blush when said action happened. Luckily her Parents weren't there or else there will be problems, for the Father, the Mother ships them. 

Yaoyorozu: Just don't push yourself, Jaune. Every time you train in my House. My parents get worried when you go "Plus Ultra!", seeing you unconscious on the ground, they might as well call an Ambulance if they see it again.

Jaune: I gotta try to push myself, Yaomomo. I want to see what I can create and the kind of powers I can use if I evolve my Quirk even further. I want to get stronger, Yaomomo, and I will do anything to achieve it.

All that Yaoyorozu can give was a sigh, Jaune can be really stubborn at times.

Yaoyorozu: Just learn to be safe, Jaune. We all have the time in the world, it's not a race.

???: Indeed, you've only just started your journey, Jaune. There is still more to come and for you to grow.

The two look in front of them to see Nezu and Midnight, they can see Midnight holding a folder in her hands, Jaune believes this is related to the next batch of Students who will take the Recommendation Exam.

Midnight sees Jaune, and has a big fat grin seeing Yaoyorozu. She will have fun with this.

Midnight: So, Jaune. Who's this? Is she your girlfriend?

The minute she said that, the two up and coming Students of UA blush very hard, with Jaune choking on his own spit at what Midnight said.

Jaune: K-k-Kayama-Sensei!! Yaoyorozu is not my girlfriend! She's just a friend whose been helping me with my Quirk and I have been helping with hers!

He said that with a massive blush, sure Yaoyorozu is a very beautiful woman and very kind to him unlike Pyrrha. But he's not in the mood to get a girlfriend right now, he has more important things to worry about. Before Midnight was about to say something, she was stopped by Nezu.

Nezu: Now, now, Midnight. They didn't come here to be embarrassed.

Midnight: Of course. Yaoyorozu, please follow me to the Waiting Hall, you are part of the next batch of Candidates for the Exam. It will start once the batch before you finishes.

Yaoyorozu nods and walks over to where Midnight is pointing her to go, but stops to say one last thing to Jaune.

Yaoyorozu: If this is over, please message me if you have time to meet. I would like to discuss what I learned during this Exam and hope you can give me some tips on how to improve.