Chapter 3

U.A. High School: Gym Gamma

In Gym Gamma, which at this point, now serves as Jaune's Main Training Center, Jaune can be seen training as usual, now using holographic Villains to fight against. Besides Jaune being known for strategy and tactics, he also took time to learn about the Support Course, both from Power Loader and the Support Students.

Jaune dabbled a bit with the Support Gear in his spare time and was actually able to create a device that he is using right now. Both Nezu and Power Loader were impressed by it, and used their connections to manufacture these Holographic Villains for their Training Sessions with the Hero Course Students.

Jaune was able to get a share of the money, since he was the one who built this device. But he gave half of the money to Aizawa, as a thanks for letting him stay in his home.

Right now, Jaune finishes up the remaining Villain Holograms, delivering a spinning slash attack that eliminates the group of villains in one swipe. Once he's done, Jaune brings out a device and sees the Simulation is complete. Jaune was about to go to the next one when he hears a voice call out to him.

???: Is that him?! Is that the Knight Boy we've been hearing so much about?!

???: I think so, seeing the Knight Armor he is wearing. I can tell it's definitely UA's Knight!!

???: I don't think he's too keen on meeting us. Let's leave....please.....

???: Come on! Let's go meet him!!

Jaune looks towards the entrance and sees three UA Students walking up to him. The first individual is a tall young man with a very muscular build and several noticeable scars around his lower arms. He has beady blue eyes in a simplistic style with no visible sclera, and nose prominently rounder than most others. He has blond hair, the top part of which is arranged in a cowlick, while the bottom section is worn swept backward. In his school uniform, he dresses like most male students, albeit without the blazer. He wears a belt with a large, rectangular golden buckle shaped like a carnivorous mouth. He is Mirio Togata.

The second individual is a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes

The second individual is a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes. Her upper eyelashes are long and thick, and her irises are a royal blue. Her hair is periwinkle, reaching down to her knees, twisting around itself at her waist, and curving inwards around her legs. She has side-swept bangs, tucked behind her ears on the right and hanging just over her eyes on the left, and two short clumps of hair on either side of her face, curved towards her face on the right and behind it, under her ear, on the left. She is Nejire Hado

 She is Nejire Hado