➂𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖➂

(A/n: GUESS WHOOS BAAAAACK~ It's me :D so anyways, as always, ON WITH THE SHOW!~~)

TW: Abuse, foul language, slurs and alcohol/drugs/cigarettes.
———————————————————
~The risks I take for him~
———————————————————

Kou pov:

(Flashback)

"CANT YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT YOU
WHORE!?" Daddy said as he slapped mommy. I don't know what slut means. I should ask Teru-nii. Wait that right! Teru-nii hasn't come back from his friends house. I wonder why?

SLAP

Daddy hit mommy again.. what was the word that Teru used?.. Justified hits?.. is that what this is? I then stood up and headed to my room. Mommy and daddy fighting was becoming more normal now that we had a baby growing in mama's tummy.

Anyways, Teru always said is better to be in his rooms closet when papa starts to hit mama. I'm gonna hide there! Maybe Teru will come back home so we can play some games! I love playing guessing games with him! He says I'd make a great detective one day!

I wanna make Teru and mama and papa happy! Maybe then papa won't hit mama as much. Maybe mama won't be in such a sad mood and finally make us dinner! I don't think we've eaten dinner together in a few weeks! I miss that so hopefully we can eat together at the dinner table talking about our day! I heard on a carton that that's what happy and strong family's do!

(Flashback over)

———————————————————

This too complicated for a seven year old. If I knew that the reason why my dad started doing drugs and eventually overdosed and not too long was locked up in an asylum. All of that is because of my moms affair with my uncle and pregnancy, and then of course I didn't understand why my mom would never see me again after she gave birth to Tiara.

After that we lived grandpa who taught me how to cook, clean, write, and read. He taught me how to respect everyone and everything around me. I love that old man, I wish he were still here with us, I mean he is. He's just in a nursing home. The one where my 12 year old sister volunteers in.

Speaking of which, did I mention the fact that I have a 12 year old girl and a 27 year old man on my bed practically screaming? "And then what happened!?" Tiara said as she almost strangled my poor stuffed animal. She was still more calm than Teru, who was almost in tears.

"Tell me more!" He said with teary smile that snapped me out of my rather depressing thoughts. "I can't, I have to get ready." I say with a soft smile as to ice the wound. "Awww..." Tiara said. "For what though?" Teru asked, slightly disappointed. "My date with mitsu-" I was stopped by the finger of a 12 year old.

"I'll get you ready" she said with a silly smile that left me giggling. "Okay okay!" I said with a smile. "You'd better hurry up! I have to pick him up at 7!" "Didn't you say 6?" She asks giggling. "OH CRAP! I only have an hour!!" I said as I jumped up out of my bed and on to my feet. "We're going to a club." I said as I grabbed my towel.

"Can you pick my outfit, kid?" I asked Tiara. "Sure!" She said as she headed for my closet. "What about me!?" Teru whined. "Can you help Tiara?" I asked knowing tiara would end up with all the work. "Okay!" He said as he walked over too tiara who already had her nose in my closet.

I headed to the shower and eventually was forced out. I went to my room where Tiara and Teru had left my clothes. I stares at my outfit, it seemed right, I suppose. A sage green shirt and some nice ripped jeans with a crossbody fanny pack, (or however you spell it..) laying down neatly on my bed.

I eventually shrugged that odd feeling off and headed to the car. "Teru-nii! I'm gonna borrow your car!" I yelled. "Just don't crash it!" He yelled back to which I playfully scoffed back in return. "Do you even know me?" I said with a slight chuckle at the end.

I headed to Mitsuba-kun's apartment, blasting all my favorite songs, or at least about the amount that wouldn't send me to jail. I stepped out of the car where my nose encountered a foul smell, the one I despised the most. Mainly because that's what my past smells like.

Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and, mainly marijuana. I knocked on the door to which Mitsuba-kun replied by opening the door. I never really knew what awestruck was until that moment. I don't really know how to describe him other than hot. I mean others words would've worked but hot was the Mai one.

He was wearing a oversized black shirt that fell off his shoulders with a pair of slightly baggy jeans. When you hear it like that, it sounds lame but Mitsuba-kun gave life to that outfit. "Ready to go?" I asked trying not to stare at him too much. "Yeah sure!" He said as I managed to get the smell of cigarettes in my system.

That smell quickly regained total control so I didn't act like a love-struck idiot. Much like Nene-san was often referred to as. "Let's go then." I said flashing a small but genuine smile, to which he giggled at. I heard him mutter something like "don't get to attached" or was it caught up?.. in any case it had sparked my interest, so naturally, I questioned him. "what was that?" I asked expecting the truth from him.

"Oh I said don't get caught! My ring was getting a little tangled with my hair" he said as I smiled. "Of course he'd never lie to me. Even if he did I'd be able to tell since I'm am amazing detective!" I thought to myself as I walked back to the car. "You wanna grab a bite to eat?" I asked since he probably hadn't ate since we left the park.

"Oh sure!" He said with that adorable smile I would do anything for. "Let's go to McDonald's?" I asked him as I saw the look of excitement on his face which quickly left after I met out my little chuckle. "This will be very interesting." I think to myself with a smile.

———————————————————

(A/n: FINALLY I FINISHED! I keep getting grounded making it much harder for me to write but here I am!~)

Word count: 1114