➄𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖➄

———————————————————
(A/n: Well this is what ties last chapter together.)

TW: no TW
———————————————————

(Kou pov)

"So you really don't remember what happened last night" I said with my hands on my waist looking at the what used to be a half asleep pink haired boy. "No now explain why I'm in your apartment!" He snapped back at me. It would be a lie to say it wasn't cute.

"I offed to take you home but you kept refusing to leave the car." I say knowing he'd believe me. "Eventually I dragged you in here." I said as a started to slightly blush.

My mind traced back to the night before.

"So the fries are the only thing they serve right now so-" I was cut off by the sight of an adorable pink haired boy sleeping in my passenger seat. "Hey are you sleepin'?" I ask teasingly.

In response all I received was silence.

I sighed and opened the door and entered my car and set my small bag of fries down. I closed the door quietly, trying to not wake him. "Why is he so cute?" I wondered to myself as I watched him sleep peacefully.

"Why did he even agree to come on a date with me? He's far out of my league." I quickly snapped out of it. "Stay optimistic!" I thought to myself as I began to drive around with one hand as the other ate fries. Despite the fact that it was late, I had no sense of direction, I was just driving.

After a while of driving, I could tell Sousuke was in a rather deep sleep muttering weird things I couldn't understand. "D-Damian... please let mom go..." I heard him sniffle.

I couldn't take it and decided woke him up. "Sousuke?" He slightly opened his eyes and stared at me. "K-kou?" I smiled and nodded. He squeezed his eyes shut and wrapped his arms around my free hand.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Take me to your apartment, I don't wanna be home until they need me." He said with a small pout. I giggled. "Are you sure you're not just rambling? I mean you did just wake up." I say feeling his tears on my sleeve.

"Please?" Hearing him beg made my heart sink. I pulled over at a vista point and looked him in the eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask him. "I know I won't remember, please don't tell me. Just act like you had to drag me there." I nodded, I was gonna ask why but I figured it wasn't my place to ask.

I kissed the top of his head. "Do that more often." He said as he yawned. "Sleep well, Sousuke." I said smiling at him.

"How are your crapes?" I ask him as he stuffs his face. "I'd hate to say it but you suck." He said as he finished his second one of four. I chuckled. "Your crapes must be terrible if you ate that quick." I say as I finish washing the last dish.

"Psh whatever" he says as he continues to eat. "Leave your dish in the sink I'll wash it later." I tell him as I walk over and kiss his head. He stares at me with pink cheeks for a second before going back to eating.

I walked into my bedroom and laid down on my bed and freaked out the same way my Twelve year old sister did when I told her I'd be going on this date.

———————————————————

(A/n: Wowza that's a lot of words).

Word count: 603