Chapter 3

The family enjoyed their meal, and the father diligently cleaned up, including the peas. Mirabelle approached Finnegan and stated, "I have online tutorials available for honing your vocal skills. Take a look at these noticeable signs of fatigue under my eyes. It is a consequence of not seeking assistance." " Certainly. I will proceed to oversee the surveillance cameras." The beet expressed his agreement.
In light of the profound sacrifices made by Mirabelle, the beet gracefully descended and inquired, "Mirabelle, what is the reason behind your affection for me?" Mirabelle expressed, "I have experienced the profound impact of receiving unconditional love, and I am eager to extend this sentiment to others." The beet, curious, requested further elaboration. Mirabelle inquired whether Finnegan considered himself to be a morally upright individual, despite the instances of dishonesty, blasphemous language, and a pervasive sense of irritability that have manifested within him. Finnegan expressed a differing perspective. "However, with the advent of Christ, grace was bestowed upon the world through acts of healing, service, and self-sacrifice. This can be substantiated by evidence. The connection between Noah's ark and the extinction of dinosaurs arises from the theory that the meteor responsible for their demise struck a body of water, triggering a catastrophic flood. Leviticus highlights the significance of quarantine measures, hand hygiene, and the vital role of blood in sustaining life. Furthermore, the book of Job provides insights into the cooking of food." Mirabelle eloquently explained these points. Finnegan conveyed his appreciation and warmly embraced the sweet potato.
"I recognize the need for significant improvement on my part. Fortunately, I take solace in knowing that I am not the only one facing this challenge. You may perform when needed." Finnegan expressed.