𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼

Louis knew Harry would come back to him someday, because it was Harry, and Harry always came back to him. 

But he wouldn't be able to fall into Louis's arms like he did on his last day, not like how Louis held the delicate, breakable boy with his hunched shoulders shuddering with each sob. 

No, he would be waving at him thousands of miles away, on a shining star in the endless void one calls the galaxy. 

He would smile at Louis, his signature warm, gradiant, charming smile, but Louis wouldn't be able to see it in the night, the bright light of the star blinding him from seeing anything else.

And Louis would reach out for him, clawing at his chest with the raw pain of losing his love right in front of his eyes, being able to live while Harry was up in the sky. 

He would climb up a ladder, to reach the stars, to meet Harry just one more time, to mend his broken heart even if just by something as little as duct tape, to make the pain stop. 

And he would fall in the darkness, because he couldn't reach the sky, because he couldn't reach the stars, because he couldn't reach Harry. His Harry. 

And he would be swallowed by infinite darkness, falling, falling through a void of pain and sorrow, and close his eyes because he couldn't save his baby. 

Maybe someday, he would meet him again...