𝓭𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

Harry was gone. Louis couldn't breathe. 

He had watched his lover's eyes slide close, he had felt the grip on his hand weakeing, soon plopping down on the white hospital sheets lifelessly. 

God, Louis couldn't breathe. 

Hyperventilating, Louis slid down from his seat next to what used to be Harry's hospital bed. 

A patient across the room glanced at him, then soon turned her head around tiredly. 

Louis muffled a loud sob into his sweater, tears leaking from his face like a never-ending waterfall. He drowned in his tears, which suffocated him, strangled him, pulled him into the deepest depths of it, and locked his heart away with chains and sank it deep. 

Louis drowned hopelessly, trapped between the strong currents and dark monsters that pulled and pulled at him. 

No one helped him. the only thing Louis could see in the murky water was a bright light shining brightly above the water, like the sun. 

He saw Harry, who was smiling warmly at him, but when he reached one desperate hand towards him, he disappeared into a thin cloud of smoke, leaving Louis in complete darkness. 

And Louis fell, deeper and deeper into the dark depths of his tears, with no anchor to keep him afloat. 

He was never the same after that.