𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮

And green eyes met blue, both clouded with tiredness and grief, too old for the young souls that possessed eyes from heaven. 

Green whispered under his breath, barely able to be heard. 

"I'm sorry." He said, his words choked with uttermost grief. 

Blue looked at Green for one last time, studying his beautiful body as if taking a picture. 

He squeezed his eyes shut, a stray tear slipping from his ocean-blue eyes, and turned around, a heart-wrenching sob tearing from his throat. 

"Don't- Don't go, don't go, please, don't go. Please, please, please! Don't leave me!" He broke down, sliding down to his knees and burying his face in his hands. 

Green looked at his lover sadly, a glistening tear sliding down his pale cheek. 

"I'm- I'm sorry..." He said again, weakly turning his head to look at Blue one last time. 

"I'll- I'll miss you..." Green said again, his labored breathing hitching slightly. 

"I'll miss you too." Blue said, looking at Green with clouded eyes. "Fuck, you don't know how much I'm gonna miss you!" 

Green gulped weakly, reaching out to grab Blue's shoulder in a comforting grip. His pale hands were cold and as white as a sheet against Blue's skin. 

Blue smiled slightly. Green was always there for him when he was at his lowest. Tears still streaming down his face but eyes filled with love, he gently turned towards Green. 

Green closed his eyes, sighing contently as Blue gently caressed his face. He played with his heart tattoo on his shoulder, placing a delicate kiss, just like Green always did with Blue's tattoo. 

Green smiled, his half-closed eyes studying Blue's beautiful face. He leaned into his gentle touch, a smile blooming on his face. 

"Hi." Blue whispered softly into Green's ear.

Green smiled again. "Oops." He whispered. 

Then he closed his eyes, a smile still on his pale face, sighing as he let go of every pain and misery cancer had brought to him. 

And Blue saw his soul list towards the sky, shining brightly because he always shone bright no matter what, and watched as his baby waved goodbye at him. 

Blue's tears glistened in the soft moonlight.