2. Contract

Kieran Richards

I grabbed two drinks from the bar below our office for Davian and I.

We waited, we were told her flight left at noon and from Los Angeles she should be here about now.

"Do you think she doesn't talk much?" He asked when I set his cup on the desk.

"Maybe. She's from LA though. Most of those people talk." I answered.

He nodded.

Got a call.

"Kate."

"The woman is here. She's very... intimidating." She seemed breathless.

"Thank you." I looked at Davian and he seemed curious.

The doors opened and a woman, definitely not the one from yesterday came in.

Her face was gorgeous, features dark and feline yet she was so light

Blonde waves to her ass, gold jewelry to compliment her pale skin and toned style.

She was definitely tall, legs for fucking days, body curvy.

I chugged my drink as she sat in front of us.

Her blue eyes burned us with impatience.

She crossed her legs, adjusted her hair, and sat back, checking the time.

"CEO." Davian hummed, tapping his pen on the desk.

She gave nothing, her lips red and soft as they were covered in a nice red shade.

"You want our casino. What do we get?"

She smirked, placing a packet on the desk.

He grabbed it and I stole it from him, making him huff.

"That's a lot of money, but we're worth more." I said.

She shrugged.

I kept reading, she wanted to move here temporarily and found us interesting.

I didn't believe that.

She showed her current facilities and she was worth more than Paris Hilton.

"Let's compromise." I looked at her and she raised her eyebrows to signal she was interested.

"We keep our casino, but move it underground. Unless of course you don't preform illegal actions." I studied her and she smiled, looking at the packet.

So I looked further.

She was 26 and a retired assassin.

I handed that to Davian.

"Alright. Well you get the building, we keep the casino underground, you help us monitor our underground work, we get that money, and we're good." I said.

"Mmm cut the total in half if you work for us here as well." Davian said and I eyed him.

She looked confused as well.

"Not necessarily for us, but you're worth more than we are by a lot, I find myself trusting your judgement, if you can better us then I'll cut the total in half." He said and she shrugged.

But nodded.

"Let's print some contracts." I stood and left to the printing room.

I turned and she was standing beside me, reading it off the computer.

"How tall are you?" I asked.

With heels she was maybe 2 or 3 inches less but I was 6'5. So was Davian.

"5'11." She whispered, clearing her throat afterward.

"Nice." I nodded, trying not to stare too long.

She was unrealistically beautiful. I understand Kate's heavy breathing.

I got them printed, handing them to her as she read them over.

She read all of it, I assumed she's been cheated out before.

I didn't mind, all of what we said was in fine printing.

Davian came behind her and studied her frame from behind.

I hid my smile.

Her hips were wide, ass round, her belt fitting as she did have an hourglass figure but the small belly that overlapped when she relaxed her body looked so soft and the only part of her that didn't seem to be steal.

Her breasts were large and round, shoulders wide, collarbones shiny and defined.

The second she stood straight after reading she returned to her perfect form.

"Does that look good?" I asked.

She nodded.

We went back to the office where she signed the papers.

Morana Alistar.

"That's a beautiful name." Davian said.

She shrugged.

"When do you want to proceed with this?" I asked.

"Now." She said.

"Alright. Tomorrow morning we will begin to move everything. Contact us if you need anything." I handed her a business card.

"Nice meeting you." Davian said and she nodded as she walked out and into the elevator.

She left, I sighed.

He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Goddamn." He whispered.

I laughed.

"I know."