29. Need It.

Kieran Richards

"Stupid girl." I tsked and she gave me puppy eyes.

I walked us until she was against a wall, my hand moving into her hair, tugging.

I let my other hand fall between her legs and she immediately groaned at the contact.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered.

She nodded, riding my hand a bit and I smiled.

Those sexy fucking eyes rolled back, her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Awe look at you." I hummed, moving my hand, tugging at the seam of her shorts, giving friction to that part of her as she reached, clutching onto my forearm.

I smiled, gripping her hair harder in my hand.

"Shouldn't you be in an interview?" I asked and she nodded.

I let my tongue gently glide across her throat, biting and sucking on places occasionally.

Her noises were small, my cock hard with every whine.

I pulled myself away when she was really starting to get into it.

She looked terrified.

"I have to go back to the meeting you interrupted me in." I smiled.

Her jaw tightened.

"Fine." And she left so fast without another word.

-

It was finally 8:00, we had sent a toy rose for her this morning before the situation occurred and she was currently opening the box.

She looked at it and quietly laughed.

She went up to one of the cameras and flipped us off.

"You made her angry." Davian hummed.

I shrugged.

"Edging is a punishment."

She went into her bedroom, looking between all the cameras before placing a chair perfectly so we could see her legs and anything waist down but not her face.

And she started playing with herself.

Davian clicked up the volume.

Her legs were flexed beautifully and spread wide.

I wish I could zoom in. I wish I could be there.

The new surround sound hammered her moan through the house beautifully. She gasped as she began to use the toy rather than rub her own clit.

My mouth deserves any orgasm that comes from her.

"Why would you give her a toy?" I glared at Davian.

"I didn't expect her to use it vengefully." He frowned.

She groaned, her free hand undoing her button up shirt, her breasts perfectly in the light as her back was arched.

"Brat." He gritted.

"We need to go."

I grabbed the keys and left the house quicker than we'd ever have.

We walked in and she laughed, but continued as her eyes were glued to us.

We came in our "pajamas" which is just sweatpants.

She moaned and her head fell back.

I palmed myself, craving her pussy to throb around my cock.

Davian walked and tried touching her but she glared.

"No."

He quirked a brow.

"No?"

"Don't touch me." She whispered.

His face became cold.

"Kneel." She challenged and he dropped to his knees in front of her, staring at her exposed body and pussy, face pained.

She looked at me, then looked at him with a nod.

I knelt beside him, she bit her lip, eyebrows knitting together as her back arched off the chair.

"My god." Davian groaned.

He reached for her leg.

"No. Touching. Me." She gritted out.

I'd be a liar if I said her being bossy didn't turn me on.

We palmed ourselves, watching her, desperate.

"Since you wanna be creeps you can watch from right there. Isn't this what you wanted since the beginning?" She whispered, chest heaving as she edged herself.

"Yes." I whispered.

She looked at me.

"Since you didn't seem eager to please me earlier I may just have to do it myself from now on." She smirked as she turned up the power and she squealed, her thighs shutting around her hand as her body convulsed, face angelic as her lips fell into an "o" and her blue eyes were unfocused.

"I need you, Morana."

"I needed you two to be patient earlier. Not all things work out." She sighed when she shut off the rose and closed her legs.

She smiled, sitting up.

"Don't be sad. So many people would pay to see what I just did the way you two had."

Davian stood, grabbing her throat and she moaned.

"I'll bruise that pretty little face if you dismiss us-"

"You're dismissed." She croaked with a smile.

He hit her hard, no regret in his face like he had a few nights ago.

She laughed.

"Oh my god!" She writhed, craving to be touched.

I moved behind her and reached around, touching her pussy and she thrusted her hips forward, looking for more.

"You wanna play games, we can play all night, doll." I whispered and she chuckled.

"Tell me your nastiest fantasy. What do you crave from us?" I pressed my hard on firm into her backside and she moaned.

"Fear." She gasped for air as Davian just released his hold on her neck.

"I-I want to be terrified of you. Used. As often as you want. Any way, any position, any place."

"Mmmmhm, be more specific, this sounds very interesting." Davian hummed.

"Hurt me. Use any part of me. I need it."

"Why? Don't you dislike that because of your past?" I asked.

"You're not them. I trust you. I need this. It'll help." She hummed, rolling her hips, looking for something that isn't there to make her feel good.

"When should this happen?"

"Now." She whined.

"Now? Desperate, needy whore. Get on your knees for us. We need that pretty mouth." I whispered in her ear.

WARNING.
Next chapter there will be hitting/slapping/spanking!
Breathe control!
Sobbing!
Spit kink!
Possible anal!
And more VERY kinky activity.