chapter 1

Shanaya pov

Everyone has dream in their life.......
To be successful in their career ...to have perfect family.....to have loving husband.......if you are lucky enough...... you get married to your dream guy....your crush

Well yes I'm lucky I got married to my crush......apart from that I was total loser in my life.....

I had crush on karan since 10 standard........He had such bright smile....jovial nature.....I'm an introvert girl....so obviously opposite attracts....

In beginning I want to be like him...the way he mingles with everyone......he always lightens mood of everyone around him....... slowly slowly I fell for him.....

To my surprise we both got admission in same college....though different branch........whenever I'm depressed...just one look at him....all my worries vanish away.......

I never had courage to talk to him during our entire period of college.....

My friends forced me to confess my feelings to him on last day of our college........I gathered my courage and went to him to confess.......

And of course fate played with me....I saw him with Riya kissing each other .....my eyes were filled with tears ...I ran away from there .....I thought that was our last meeting but you never knew what future
Awaits for us........

After three years my mom forced me to get married....my family is very strict....they won't even bothered to ask my consent...... accepting my fate I agreed to marriage even without seeing my grooms face.....

Neither he was because he neither called me or we met.....

On my wedding day I just hoped I would not get abusive husband.....

But to my surprise it was none other than karan.....I was overwhelmed seeing him.....but he had a very serious look on his face ...it was the first time I saw him like that.....

At our first night he clearly warned me that he was completely disinterested in me........what was more surprising was that he even didn't remember that I was with him in same college.......

I thought as time progresses our relationship will change like in movies or kdrama or Wattpad story.....but it didn't.....

He rarely talks to me....it's been two years.....we haven't even held hands......we have shared rooms but never bed...... sometimes I wonder why does he hates me.......so much......

One day he came home all drunk he was whining about how Riya his ex gf was happy with her married life and how God has done injustice to him......

It was very difficult to drag him to his room......his gait become so unstable that we both fell on bed....he was on top of me......he suddenly said I missed you Riya and began to kiss me.....tears rolled from my eyes ........I tried to get away from his hold but his grip was so tight...and we had sex.....he was calling me Riya entire night......I know that he would regret it next morning.....

My guess was right.......he was very shocked that he began to ignore me like plague.....what's my fault in that I only wished to be happy .....I have been dreaming about married life.....since childhood........

I got pregnant and then reyansh came in our life......as for Karan reyansh became hope for his happiness.......it was so good to see their father son relationship as I was very afraid at the beginning that he would ignore reyaansh.....

And from then on Karan whenever he drinks he always whines if he would had another chance in his life he would definitely marry the girl he loves......
Complaining about his life...