1. I was only gone for a month...

This is during season 3 and I'm sorry to all those Philinda smut lovers but... I'm eleven! (Going on twelve) so I will been making this my age appropriate cus I'm telling you if one of my parents see smut I will be fucked. ( there is sometimes inappropriate language like the one you just saw me write but it's fineeeeeeeee). And like you see I'm ELEVEN so there will be mistakes! I'd never thought i'd say this but Wattpad changed me so have fun reading a book yayyyy ! 

MAY'S POV:

It had only been a month since I'd left. I thought being with Andrew would put all this love for Phil in the deep corner of my mind, but all I can think of is him. In the morning I woke up I got up thinking that I was in Hawaii next to Andrew, so I turn to face him but I just fall off my childhood bed. (It was way to small for me now but I didn't mind.)

- Mellie are you okay? My mother said. 

- yes mom I just tripped. I replied with a tired voice.

It had been a long time since I've spoken to the team, or should I say family. I missed then although I knew deep down when I would go back, (witch Is in a few days) I would not admit it. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mother baking. I asked if I could do anything to help but my mother looked at me with the do-you-wanna-burn-down-the-kitchen-again-? Look and I sighed.

-Mom let me at least cut the vegetables. You know I can do that I literally use knifes at my job to cut stuff up. I said with an annoyed tone

My mom gave me the same look so I just sighed and went to my room with the food she already made.

————————————————————————————————————————

STILL MAY'S POV:

It's today that I go back to my dangerous job where my ex husband who I went on a vacation with not to long ago is ignoring me and is working with the man I'm in love with. When I arrived at where a shield car was supposed to pick me up, I realized that Lola was right in front of me. I just smiled. I knew that if Phil had sent Lola to pick me up it ment that he missed me.

I hope In the car and remember the last time I was in it with Phil I had just told him that I'd been sleeping with that traitor Ward. 

When I arrive at my destination Daisy and Phil where they're waiting for me. There was no sign of Andrew so I was glad. Daisy came to me and hugged me. I always felt safe with her. I think she the reason why part of me came out of my tiny bubble, but most of it was phil. Daisy was like a daughter to me although i never had the guts to tell her. She then lets me go and looks at Phil with an annoyed look. She leaves and heads to Simmons. Phil looks at me then gives me a warm but very quick hug. Usually our hugs lasted longer than that but I didn't really mind. I glared at him with a concerned look and asked him.

- Hey why was Daisy starring at you like that? She looked annoyed. Did something happen while I was gone?

- No not really I just... Coulson stopped.

- What Phil? I asked with a concerning look.

- I started seeing someone and that someone is kinda the CEO of the A.T.C.U. And let's just say that this CEO puts inhumans in gel-matrix cubes to "cure" the inhumans who don't wanna be inhumans, so Daisy is really-

-pissed yeah I can see it from a mile away. I finished his sentence in a sad voice.

My heart was shattered I only left for a month and he started hooking up with a woman that is practically against what we do...

Damn my first fan fic I think it turned out pretty good but sorry it was short it's currently 2:27 am and I'm supposed to be asleep ;) so yup! 

Btw please support me bye voting if you liked it it would make my day thx :)