5: Truth or dare

ROSALIND'S POV:

I was heart broken I thought me and Coulson had something but he only thought of it as a mistake. 

I was walking In the kitchen of the Zefer and I looked at the bar and saw a pot with freshly made tea I was happy that I could take a break so I took a giant cup from underneath the bar and made my way to the tea so I could drink some. I was pouring the fresh drink until someone grabbed me and said.

- I didn't know horses could drink tea... someone said with a sarcastic but threatening voice. I knew exactly who it was. Melinda May one of the scariest people I know. I turned around and said.

- Look, leave me alone okay!.. but then I Saw that it wasn't her it was Daisy.

Sorry it was May who told me to scare you for a dare, although I still would have done it either way. Anyways wanna join?! I was confused but I still accepted. She took the tea that I made and said.

- You're not aloud to drink May's tea.

We walked to the living room of the Zefer. When we arrived I saw Jemma running and Fitz chasing her with a bottle of whipped cream. I was guessing that it was probably a dare so I sat down, Daisy gave May the cup and said 

- be carful there might be horse saliva... May looked at me then said.

- The horse can have it. Daisy then walked to me and said. 

- Here you go horsy! Everyone tried to hold their laughter. But Fitz and Simmons couldn't

 Everyone waited for Fitz to put the cream on Jemma. When they were done it was Fitz turn to ask truth or dare. Daisy glared and looked at someone Fitz and started to follow Daisy's and saw that she was looking at May. But Fitz had an other idea.

-Daisy!..truth or dare! Fitz said looking proudly at Daisy. 

DAISY'S POV:

I was trying to tell Fitz that he should pick May with my eyes but he chose me. I was annoyed I then answered.

- Dare...

- okay... you need to call May and Coulson mom and dad for a week!

- w-w-what!? May said. Coulson was just confused but a smile was on his lips.

I smiled at Fitz and mouthed thank you. Fitz and Jemma both knew I considered Coulson and May like my parents and that would make miss Prick very jealous. I then got up and said.

- Hey, mom and dad could I sit with you guys? Sitting next to Horsealind is ruining my day. May just grinned and opened her arm to tell me that I could.

- I taught you well! May whispered to me in my ear. I just chuckled. 

- Yes you did! I whispered back. Me and May (well now mom) were having our own conversation while the others were playing so we went to mom's room to talk. When we didn't see anyone we started talking about Horsealind.

- But mom she is such a bitch and she's trying to steal your man!

- Daisy, Coulson is not my man!

- then why are you guys being so close? 

- what do you mean?

- I saw you guys together in Coulson's office the day Rosalind arrived. You we caressing his leg! And then you scared the shit out of Rosalind. And the best part. YOU. SAT. ON. A.C'S. LAPPPPPPP!!!. 

- Daisy I only did that to annoy her.

- mhmm

- I'm saying the truth!

- Oh yeah? 

- Yes we're just friends Daisy. You need to calm down! 

- then if your saying the truth you won't mind if I just... I took the needle I had in my hand that was filled with the truth serum Coulson used on ward and injected it in mom's neck. She glared at me. And I was SCARED!

- OUCH THAT HURT. But I would have never said that if there wasn't truth serum in my body right now because you like the daughter I've always wanted and I can't be weak in front of you! I should really shut up... silence filled the room and tears were in my eyes. I hugged May tightly and didn't let go. Tears were falling down my cheeks. But I managed to speak.

- I love you...

- I love you to sweetheart.

MAY'S POV:

- I love you... 

I was shocked I was trying to hold back the tears but I couldn't.

- love you to sweetheart. 

I brushed Daisy's hair with my fingers and we both fell asleep. But what we didn't know was that Rosalind followed us.