3:Horsealind Prick!

JEMMA'S POV:

I was running As fast as I could I had forgotten to tell Daisy that there was no cure and that they would be stuck like this for a month at least. I arrived at the kitchen and screamed Daisy's full name.

- DAISY JOHNSON!

- What? She replied to me with a concerned voice.

But I was two shocked seeing that my powder had worked and how close they were.

- Simmons answer me! Daisy said snapping me out of my thoughts. I finally answered.

- I don't have a cure...

- What do you mean you don't have a cure! Daisy said.

- I can't make one they are going to have to be like this for at least a month...

- OMG THAT IS SO GOOD LIKE WE CAN ASK HORSEALIND IF SHE WANTS TO STAY FOR A MONTH IT WOULD BE SO COOL ! Daisy replied with a giant smile on her face.

I simply nodded knowing that Daisy was not gonna let me try to make an antidote. So walked back to the lab and talked to Fitz.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

DAISY'S POV:

It was finally time! Rosalind price or as I call her Horsealind Prick was coming to the base! I was so exited to see her reaction when she saw A.C and May together she would be so jealous. I was so exited I even volunteered to be in the Quinjet with her.

We arrived at the base and saw May and Coulson laughing together. It had been the first time I'd seen May smile. She looked so happy, so much that a smile came up on my face. I then gently turned my head to face mrs Prick and saw the jealous look in her eyes, it made me so proud. Horsealind turned her body to face mine and asked me a simple question.

- Could I talk with you in private agent Johnson?

- Sure. I said with a grin on my face.

She started asking me questions and I acted like I didn't know that A.C and her were together so I could piss her off with my answers.

- Have Coulson and May always been this close? She asked

- OMG YES! Didn't you know? Like can't you agree they're so cute together? I said and I could see the pissed look in her eyes. My plan was working! And I continued talking.

- So like they have been acting like super close even closer then they were before and I think like they missed each other like so much it's just to cute. And you know Lola?

- Yep. She replied with a low voice.

- Well Coulson missed her so much that he let May drive her to come back. And like after hard missions they always drink wine together, I just wish one of them would get drunk and something would happen you know~ but like have you seen May like she's 43 and she doesn't look a day over 30. She's like sups pretty if I was a guy I would totally go with her so I could see why Coulson could have a crush on h-

- WHAT! Horsealind said to shut me up. Why would Coulson have a crush on her. Like aren't I ten times better? 

- Well no you aren't and why the fuck are you asking all these questions about them?

- Because, Coulson and I are dating. She replied with a mad tone and I just said.

- Oh I know! And I left the room.

Sorry my chapters are smaller then I thought they would be but that means there will be more chapters and I hope you guys are liking it chapter 4 is coming soon! Bye ✌️ ( pls vote to help and encourage me if you want to!)