Dominant - Lady Bone Demon

Preview

╔════ஓ๑❀๑ஓ════╗

╚════ஓ๑❀๑ஓ════╝

╚════ஓ๑❀๑ஓ════╝

(E/C) = eye colour

(Y/N) = your name

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The Lady Bone Demon had walked into the room looking elegant as always, she was holding a fan that covered half of her face. she notices (Y/N), her eyes narrow slightly but it's hard to read her expression due to the fan. 
"(Y/N), The Ivory lady here is going to help you in your studies today" (Y/N)'s mother, one of the more wealthier people in Megapolis, wants (Y/N) to grow into an elegant person. she bends down to (Y/N)'s ear "I spent a lot of money on hiring her, don't mess this up" (Y/N) gulps and nods, a few beads of nervous sweat dropping across their temples slightly as their mother puts a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Yes Mother" (Y/N) mumbles in a default emotionalist tone, they glance down at the ground while they listen to their mother's footsteps retreat into the next room. 

suddenly a fan was under (Y/N)'s chin, the fan brings up their face to look at the Ivory Lady. (Y/N)'s breath hitches slightly as their (E/C) eyes meet the piercing dark eyes of the Ivory Ladies, (Y/N) doesn't notice a slight blush appear. "I will rule you like a ruler" The Ivory Ladies voice sounded cold. "i'll make you look straight in the street" She pulled her fan away and circles (Y/N) as if she was studying (Y/N)'s appearance and body "as long as I'm in charge you'll be under my command, got it?" she asks coldly, her fan unfolding in front of her face again, her eyes scanning all over (Y/N) yet again. "yes ma'am"