we'll meet again - Sun Wu Kong

(Y/N) = your name

╔════ஓ๑❀๑ஓ════╗

╚════ஓ๑❀๑ஓ════╝

╚════ஓ๑❀๑ஓ════╝

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Who was your first love?"
Mk asks as he gets closer to Wu Kong, clutching the staff in his hands. "why would you want to know something like that?"
Wu Kong asks somewhat confused at MK's sudden interest in his past love life. Mei pops up behind MK also seemingly interested, "because we don't know much about your past apart from the legends" Mei and MK both get closer to Wu Kong, finishing each other's sentences. 

"the legends didn't say anything about your love life" 

MK adds holding onto the staff closer to his body, Mei and MK giving him pleading eyes to tell them. "well, their name was (Y/N)...

.

.

...the most kind and beautiful person I've ever met"

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"Wu Kong!"

(Y/N) yells as they wave and run over to where Wu Kong is resting, (Y/N) had been holding a small box wrapped in a cloth that had caught Wu Kong's interest.  Wu Kong had been resting under a tree in one of the many gardens for the wealthy to have tea parties eating some peaches he had stolen from the celestial peach trees yet again in his obsession with immortality. Wu Kong opens his right eye and glances at (Y/N) before continuing to bite his peach.

"(Y/N), you need something?"
he asks while his mouth is still full of half-eaten peaches. "you know it's rude to eat with your mouth full, at least in the west it is" (Y/N) comments with a smile as they sit next to Wu Kong, their back resting against the huge tree. the wind causes the leaves to fall from the branches above, and some end up falling onto (Y/N)'s hair, Wu Kong uses his tail to brush it off gently causing a few soft giggles from (Y/N). their hanfu flowing in the wind along with their hair, (Y/N) uses their hand to keep their hair out of their face. Wu Kong couldn't help but stare at them, they looked radiant with the sun shining off of them, their hair in the wind, and the hanfu even complimented them. Wu Kong smiles softly to himself. the birds singing helped the atmosphere more giving it the final touch to make it the perfect moment in Wu Kong's eyes.