⭐⭐Introduction⭐⭐

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Guilds! My name is Laine, one of Dreamland's Dream Team working under Cross, the head admin of this account. If you are trying to decide if this club is for you, we have a short introduction of the club along with a list of pros and cons. If this club does not interest you but you do want to join a club, we point you to our others. You can either look at their pages or head to Dreamland Community, where we have a more extensive explanation of each club along with the pros and cons list in a chapter called Book Club Guide.

That said, here is your introduction to Dreamland Guilds!

INTRODUCTION

This club operates on a team system, with updates beginning on the 1st of each month, updating weekly, and ending on the 29th of each month for a total of 4 updates. The day of the week will vary, but assignments are due at 12 PM EST every week. 

You will be assigned to a guild of up to four members. Every month, you will be required to read 1 chapter minimum for each of your guildmates and leave extensive comments. You will also be required to read and comment on 1 chapter each of the four Books of the Week. This will total to a minimum of 2 chapters per weekly assignment, though extra chapters will give your guild points. The guild with the most points at the end of the month will be made Books of the Week for the following month. 

Pros: You will receive extensive feedback and have the opportunity to form a tight-knit group with your guild. Effort in quality and quantity is rewarded, and we have benefits for both team players and solo players. Individual points are converted to coins at the end of each month which can be traded in for guild benefits. Guildmates will read further into each other's books than with some of the other clubs and members can read as much as they want. You will be asked to provide reading preferences and avoidances so we can try to place you with favorable books. 

Cons: You may be placed into or moved to a guild with books you don't enjoy so much. The constructive environment we strive to cultivate may fall on the side of critical at times as members learn how to give and receive good comments. Despite our safeguards, you might feel that your hard work has gone unrewarded because the rest of your guild isn't helping. This book club will have the second most difficult workload, so it's not for the faint of heart.