Dream 1.4 || January 22nd - January 29th ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest part of the latest dream!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members. (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

⭐N/A

However, let's welcome those who have passed their trial and become full-fledged club members, welcome new books that old members have added, or welcome back old members who are new once more :D

⭐Let's welcome back FavourJP to the Celestial Sentries with their NA Chicklit, Back to School!

Grab a bucket of popcorn and buckle up for tales of bribery and betrayal, of secret meetings in the dark. You can never tell when a Guild will shut its doors or a whispered word finds its chosen mark.

Two shadowed figures scurry through the alleys before reaching a keep with lofty spires. With a conspiratorial nod, they begin to climb the walls with tiny picks and reach a window on the seventh story. After knocking, an occupant climbs out, sliding down on a long rope of white cloths. When all three reach the ground, coins exchange hands, and with quiet giggles they leave the Celestial Sentries quarters behind. As they run, a fox appears at FoxLock34's side to make three Lunar Foxes bounding like glowing comets through the night.

⭐Masks cover the faces of two armored silhouettes, their silver wings folded at their backs. Opposite them, a member of the Ashen Dragons reaches out to accept a small purse. As the money exchanges hands and the vows are sworn, their leathery, black wings crumble to ash and feathery ones sprout to take their place. The Celestial Sentries are now one soldier stronger with EverythingsNothing joining their ranks.

◦ You must read 1 chapter from the Book of the Week and 1 chapter from a Guild member's book, leaving 5+ inline comments AND a 5+ sentence outline comment ON EACH CHAPTER

◦ You must read 1 chapter from the Book of the Week and 1 chapter from a Guild member's book, leaving 5+ inline comments AND a 5+ sentence outline comment ON EACH CHAPTER. Anything less, yes, even if just by one singular inline or sentence, will not count, so double-check if you must. You must also read at least 1 chapter for each of your Guild members by the end of the month.