💫💫Information💫💫

Hi, and welcome to Dreamland Guilds! Welcome to Dreamland's sixth book club--seventh if we're counting the seasonal ONC club ;D

I'm Laine (avadel) and will be functioning as the head admin of Guilds, assisted by the lovely admins AtheinaVismark, DrizzleTheWolf, and anonymous_audrey. We will be checking assignments, as well as answering any questions you may have. You are not required to follow any of us, but it would be very kind of you.

Now, let's get down to business, shall we?

◦ This club is open to all books except the following: Random, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Non-English books, and books that do not comply with Wattpad Guidelines

◦ You may request to avoid certain genres or content types, but it may not always be possible for us to meet these requests. There are options which allow you to to change Guilds of your own volition, but otherwise we'll be switching Guild members around as little as possible.

◦ You may enter one book, but should your Guild members finish that book, you can give or deny permission for them to read another of your books. If they are out of content to read, you will be moved to a new Guild in the following month. Please let us know before a member is entirely out of content (ideally as soon as your last available chapter is read) so that the transfer can be planned in a timely manner. You can swap your book using the Book Swap Form, but it will only be changed in the first week updates, so please submit them before then.

◦ Please be specific in your form. If you would like to avoid books with a Mature rating, but violence is alright, please state so. If your book includes tropes like enemies to lovers, is anime inspired, or has an age gap romance--things some readers will love and others will want to pass on, state them in your book's content type. 

◦  Be kind and encouraging, whether it be the admins or to the other members. You can critique someone in a kind but stern manner. You don't have to agree with a critique to accept another's view. This is about building each other up and becoming better writers and making friends. Please don't ruin that.

◦ It is required that you join the Dreamland Discord. Not only does it make it easier to reach the admins and is where we'll poke you with reminders to do assignments and stuff, but it also is the only way we have to communicate with you privately about information like strikes.

◦ - You MUST add both this book and Dreamland Community to your library. It's for your own good. The Community book has basically any important announcements and I don't want your excuse to be "I didn't see this-or-that because it wasn't in my library."

COMMUNICATE!!! If you have to leave, need an extension, have an issue, anything. We are at your service with our swords, our bows, our muffin pans. If you don't get a reply from the account within 24 hours, PM the admins.