January Results & Announcement

Hello, and welcome to the January awarding of Titles and Coins, as well as an announcement of some rule adjustments! This is not an assignment chapter, so please don't start reading for the new month until Dream 2.1 is published!

◦ Book Swaps will only take place at the beginning of the month

◦ Book Swaps will only take place at the beginning of the month. Please submit your Book Swap Form prior to the 1st (preferably a couple days before) if you wish for it to be changed. 

◦ If "Moving Up in the World" is purchased and a full Guild is chosen as a destination, the buyer will choose who is moved out of the Guild.  

◦ Guild banner/name changes are now able to be pooled purchases. 

◦ The First Time Trial will be implemented in the month of February.

◦ Strike streak points are applied in this chapter and at the final count of every month. 

◦ If you are out of content to read for a Guild member, please inform us ASAP! 

◦ Welcome our new Guild admins-in-training: avadelanonymous_audrey, and DrizzleTheWolf!

◦ Welcome our new Guild admins-in-training: avadel, anonymous_audrey, and DrizzleTheWolf!

(200) Victorious Guild - Frost Wolves

(250) Slayer - Planatae by doodooferguson

(250) Silvertongue - Cursed Blood by AliKatMeow

(100) Admin - Facing Fear by MiyaHikari

(100) Admin - FireBound by AtheinaVismark

(100) Guild Member - Any Member of Your Guild