Trouble him ✷

Taehyung pov

i was sitting in my car working on my laptop and waiting for my driver who went outside for get some important documents from my business partner's house. i was working peaceful when the back door of my car got open and i become stiff. it's so dark outside no is is near i think i am getting robbed. i stop working and put my both hands in air. i take out my wallet and phone and give it to that person behind and he take it from my hand. and i think he also want my laptop. i apologize and said i can't give laptop and tell him to go out of my car. and he still didn't move so i slowly look behind ready to be at gunpoint. but when i look back i saw a girl looking at me while showing her teeth.

"who are you".  i shouted.

"and give me my wallet".  i said while snatching it from her.

Author pov

" umm actually i---i am telling you". yn said nervously while tapping her both index fingers fingers. and taehyung glare at her.

"haven't you seen a-a gi-rl before stop looking at me like that".  yn Said looking here and there.

"i am asking WHO ARE YOU".  taehyung said sternly.

"l--I am telling actually". she was speaking when his driver came back.

"Mr shin throw this girl out of my car" taehyung said to driver.

"NO p-lease don't do this my life is in danger please you can't do this. look mr if you do this then I'll come Infront of your car and commit suicide". she said making a face like crying

"Have you lost your mind". taehyung said giving her WTF look.

"Yes yes i lost my mind because my life is in danger . i am in terrible situation some people's are behind me please I'll tell you everything just just take me away from here". she said with tears

taehyung look at her from head to toe she was seriously in bad condition. wearing long dress with sneakers big shawl then he look at her face she was looking so horrified with puppy eyes.

"please". yn said innocently

"okay relax".  he cleared his throat and move his face in front.

"start the car". taehyung said to his driver.

                                     🦋

Guest were waiting for yn in drawing room . when aunt jiwoon came and take uncle chi with her.

"what are you doing go and call yn the guest are waiting" uncle chi said.

"yn is not coming". and said

"i knew it go lisa you call her she will listen to you". uncle chi said to his daughter lisa.

"how will lis call her when she is not at home". aunt chi Said.

"what what are you saying. lisa you are with her right.shit you should keep an eye at her". uncle chi said in tension.

"no appa i swear i don't know about her this plain". lisa said.
"she is yn. don't you know her. now what should we do". aunt said.

"if oppa got to know about it he will kill us what would we say to guests". uncle chi said while thinking.

"there is no option left other that this. go put something on lisa head and cover her face and make her sit inside". uncle chi said.

"what no why my daughter". aunt jiwoon said.

"because you are the one who called the guests". uncle said while going inside.