fixing ❥

Author pov

" so many things happen yn run away and you guys didn't even told me". sungpaa ask sternly.

" where would she go she must be in neighbors house ". agu jan said.

"she take this huge step because of your extra love , how would i face everyone outside if accidentally they got to know the truth. ". sungpaa said.

"they won't they like lisa and they didn't know that the girl was yn ". uncle chi said.

......

jungkook  and lisa was standing at balcony .

"i got engaged but why are you sad". lisa ask.

"don't act like you don't know ". kook said looking at her.

"please don't be mad i am already tensed ". lisa said.

"yeah and the bottle of madness will be here in few hours then you won't have any problem with her". kook said rolling his eyes.

"kook she is my only friend and cousin". lisa said.

"and what she did today ". kook said

"she did wrong I won't talk with her". lisa said angrily.

"oh i will see how long you can do this". kook said rolling his eyes.

"you know na i can't get angry with her for long " . lisa said while pouting.

" you know when you do this i fall even harder for you ". kook said while looking at her. she look back but didn't said anything.kook smile and said.

"love you too " .

"now what does that random love you too mean " . she ask

"you will never say it first so i imagine you saying this and answer ". kook said

"stupid i am engaged ". lisa said while smiling.

"like i care". he said smiling back.

🦋

"oppa you are back, where were you you know how worried we were you never stay out this long, and mom's blood pressure is so low" . rose ask in one breath.

"sorry i was stuck somewhere " . taehyung said to his sister and went towards his mom.

"mom what happened are you okay ". taehyung ask.

"do you even know how sick i am and how many time i called you you didn't even pick my one call now go i am not talking with you". Mrs kim said angrily.

"mom my phone was not with me sorry ". taehyung said.

"where was your phone " rose ask.

" it was with a girl ". he said irritatingly.

"WHAT " mrs shouted and stand happily.

"you were with girl, what is her name, how does she look ". mrs kim ask holding his both shoulders.

"oppa call her on dinner tommorow we wanna meet her please ". rose said holding his face.

taehyung immediately start up and look at them weirdly. "it's not like what you guys are thinking ". he said.

"i don't have problem who she is i am totally agree with your choice just propose her ". mrs kim said while smiling at her son.

"mom can we talk about something other than marriage ". taehyung ask. mrs Kim's smile dropped and she laid back on bed again while covering her self.