WAR

Freen's pov:

the enemies were getting smaller and smaller but as we thought we'd defeat them more comes and im so close to giving up, my healing powers isnt keeping up with the wounds around my body, we havent gotten into our full form since it takes alot of our energy so i decided t o take form as half vampire half wolf, i have violet eyes and teeths like wolf, a strength and speed like a vampire, stealth and wild like a wolf. 

i kept shredding vampires one by one till they all drop down, i howled to cry for help which gratefully was answered by werewolves nearby and helped us. 

"are you okay love? is the baby okay?" i asked becky and she looked at me panting

" im okay, the child is fine love. now focus!" she shouted in my mind and i groaned. 

damn this woman...

nueng approached me and kept killing vampires, " at this rate we might not make it out alive!" she shouted and i got angrier and angrier, " no one is dying! call everyone nueng! killing them using our claws and hands wont do it we need to use our powers now!" nuneg nodded and contactd everyone else telepathically. 

i searched for saint and looked at him sneaking up to becky i ran so fast and held his throat and he smirked, " the poor half-blood protecting her little princess!" he held my head and slammed it on the floor as i groaned i held his hand and twisted it so hard he shouted and got my leg and threw me on the floor and he kept punching me and punching me and punching me as he stares at me with a maniac look.

"YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE HALF-BLOOD! ONLY PURE WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES! YOU ARE JUST A NUISANCE CREATED BY YOUR USELESS MOTHER AND FATHER!" and that was it, my power burst and my jet black hair got red strips and my ears grew longer, my eyes a shade of violet and red and my claws grew longer as i looked at him dead in the eye and he was surprised, " do not talk about my family like they are nothing you pathetic little bitch!"  i scratched his body and he shrieked in pain i stood up and my wounds were healing fast. 

i ran fast and held his throat tighter and held him up, " you dont deserve to live....you deserve to be fed by the wolves..." i said in my deep voice and he smirked, " you really think  you can get rid of me that fast?" he stabbed me right in the chest with a silver knife covered in wolfsbane and i threw him far and i fell to my knee, i looked at the wolfsbane leaking on my chest and pulled the knife as i shouted. 

Saint smirked and wipe his lips, " this is why half-bloods dont have a place in this world..you are weak....you are not like the pure bloods who strong...who has no weakness...they dont die easily..but you?...just by looking at you so..helpless..makes me wanna spit in your face." he laughed like a maniac as i stood up slowly. 

" and you...who speaks of half-bloods so venomously...you must be scared of them.." i smirk holding my chest and spit the blood off my mouth. 

"why would i be scared of you?" he said smirking. 

"because you know that we are far superior than a pure blood...with the strength of a vampire,speed,agility,,,and with the blood of a wolf...who can have a pack....a strength like a vampire...senses so sharp you can never predict where they are...we are far superior and you know it.." i said laughing , he gritted his teeth in anger and ran to me and i was ready to pounce at him when becky arrived and stabbed him right in the chest. 

i looked at becky's form and she was a goddess...

golden hair....golden eyes with red on it...skin glowing...and her face screams death as she looked at saint. " nobody messes with the person i love...." she pushed the knife further and broke saint's arms he shrieked in pain again and becky broke his legs and threw himso far away as we see him breathing slowly...till he took his last breath. 

i smiled and i fell to the ground suddenly. 

" FREEN!!" becky caught me and put me down slowly she looked at my chest and she smelled the wolfsbane. 

"fuck..wolfsbane.." she whispered, she carried me and ran to the academy and nueng saw me and held me.

"help! shes been stabbed with wolfsbane!" becky screamed and nueng looked at my wound. 

"burning isnt gonna work, the wolfsbane got too deep...at this rate..shes gonna die.." nueng said slowly and becky shakes her head getting scared. 

" no! im not letting her die again!" 

she held out her hand and gave her everything in healing me i looked at her as tears were streaming down her eyes i looked at nueng and smiled. 

"n-nueng...please take care of becky for me...s-she has our child in her womb.....s-she needs extra care...." nueng was shock of the revelation and nodded to me. 

"b-becky...my love...i need you to l-listen to me okay?.....i love you so much......l-live...and tell our child of the great stories and a-adventures we did together....i want h-her to know how much i wanted to b-be there for her...." becky shook her head no.

" im gonna save you and you will be there for our child! and we will build harmony in our kind! you will not fucking die on me freen sarocha chankimha you will live!" she said as she is healing me. 

i closed my eyes and everything went dark.

my eyes opened and i was met with luna. 

" i held my head down to her as respect and she smiled at me. "freen....why are you here?...you need to be there for your soon to be wife and your child." i smiled sadly. 

" i got stabbed luna...wolfsbane.." she looked at me sighing. " wolf's weakness....why arent you fighting for it?.." 

i chuckled, " i tried luna...but my eyes closed...i dont know if becky could heal me..i really hope she could luna.." 

luna chuckled, " the prophecy will come true child...becky will heal you...infact she has.." i perked up by what she said and she opened a portal and i looked at myself with becky on my side holding my hand tightly as i was put in my room. 

"b-but why cant i wake up?.." luna looked at me sadly, " you are in a coma freen...." 

coma.....this cannot be.....

NOOOOOO SHES IN COMMAAAA, but anyways HI MY LOVELIESSS im so terribly sorry that i just updated now..i have some personal problems to face as always but here i ammmm you know my safe place is here making you happy guys hehe...i love you all very much and i wouldnt be a writer without you guys that tells me that you all love my story...it really help me so much..thats why i appreciate each and everyone of you....I LOVE YOU AND YOU ALL MATTERRRR LOVELOTSSS