happy birthday sanemi

Warning: This is a smut chapter. Leave now or forever hold your piece.

Description: Ubuyashiki had given Sanemi the day off for his birthday, and with nothing to do and nowhere to go, he decided the best way to spend his day off was training. Or at least, that's what he said he'd do.

"A-ahh! Fuck, cu-Ah!"
Sanemi tried to warn, but his orgasum took over, sending hot ropes of cum onto the mattress as Gyomei ate him out.

Gyomei licked a line from Sanemi's crack up to his ear.
"That's it, good boy."
He whispered, beginning to suck at the back of his neck, moving his hand to wipe up Sanemi's cum, rubbing the semen onto his own member to use as lube.

"Ready for more?"
Gyomei asked, positioning himself at Sanemi's entrance, peppered to put it in as soon as the other said so.

"W-wait!"
Sanemi said, catching his partner off guard since he was usually so eager to take it. But he waited like he said, not willing to do anything without the other's consent.

"My apologies, did I do so wrong?"
He asked, his genuine concern causing Sanemi to hide his face in the blankets from embarrassment.

"N-no, it's just, could we use one of the c-callers this time? And a leash to? P-please."
Sanemi asked. His entire body felt like it was on fire with the amount of blush spreading over him.

"Oh, ha, you really do love it when I use that stuff on you, huh? Do you have any other requests?"
Gyomei asked, reaching over him to get them out of the nightstand.

"You wouldn't mind?"
Sanemi asked. He never really liked making requests. It made him feel like he was an ungrateful brat.

"Not at all, I wanna make sure you feel as good as possible tonight. It is your birthday, after all."
Gyomei said, putting the collar he grabbed around Sanemi's neck with a matching leash.

"Then, can we move position? I-I prefer being in your l-lab."
He asked, looking over his shoulder at Gyomei smiling down at him.

"Of course, we can do it however you want."
He said, moving their position, so Sanemi was in his lap staying just over Gyomei's cock by leaning against his neck with a death grip on his back.

"Ready?"
Gyomei asked, griping Sanemi's thighs, once Sanemi hummed his approval. He began slowly pushing his dick into the tight hole.

"Huu-ga aaah f-fuck, ah oh God!"
Sanemi moaned, remembering just how massive Gyomei's cock was, scratching up his back as he felt it basically tearing him open from the inside.

Gyomei began leaving gentle love bites on Sanemi's chest and shoulders, pulling hard on his leash, chasing him to arch his back with a moan.

"S-so tight."
Gyomei grunted, trying to push his cock deeper inside Sanemi's ass, stopping for a little once it was a little over half way in, for a little break.

"N-no, don't stop, please."
Sanemi wined, pushing himself down. Making something in Gyomei snap, tightening his grip on Sanemi's thighs, pulling back slightly before trusting all the why in, repeating this over and over.

"Aaah, G-gyomei oh God ahh fuck h-harder!"
Sanemi moaned, Gyomei quickly bringing up the speed and strength of his trusts to almost inhuman levels.

In and out and in and out over and over and over, Gyomei grabbed Sanemi's leash again, pulling so hard he could hardly get a word out, tears of pleasure pouring down his face like a river until he couldn't take any more cuming all over his and Gyomei's stomach.
Gyomei cumed inside him not much later, dropping the leash and letting him get some air.

"That felt amazing."
Sanemi said in a dazz, still panting a little.

"I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, ready for me to pull out?"
Gyomei asked, helping Sanemi take the collar off.

"Yeah, jus not t'fast."
Sanemi said, his words slurred from how tired he was, but Gyomei nodded, pulling out slowly, cum spilling out Sanemi's ass as he did.

"You wanna go clean up?"
Gyomei asked, but Sanemi shook his head no.

"Tha's tomrow's prolem."
Sanemi responded, resting on Gyomei's chest, quickly getting comfortable, and dozing off.

"Ha, alright."
Gyomei said, pulling some blankets over them raping his arms around Sanemi's waste.

"Happy birthday, my love."
He said, giving Sanemi a light kiss on his forehead.
~The end~

Note: I didn't really want this to be the first chapter, manly because I'm not that good at writing smut, but when I realized it was Sanemi's birthday, I had to put something out.

So, I'm sorry if this shucks, and thanks for reading this bye-bye, everyone.

Word count 800