suggestion number two

Thank you to Takeo10wasbi for the suggestion 👍

Note: I'm homeschooled, and I haven't been in public school even once throughout my entire life, so sorry if this wasn't as good as you wanted it

~Gyomei's pov~

It was lunchtime, and I was sitting in the brake room to eat when I heard the door slam open, followed by a set of angry footsteps and the familiar weight of my partner plopping down on my lap.

"Ah, hello, my dear, do you need something?"
I ask as I feel Sanemi sit down on my lap without warning.

"Yeah, I need to cool down before my next class so I don't punch one of these stupid ass kids in the fucking face."
Sanemi growls, resting his face on my chest with a grunt as I let out a sigh and wrap an arm around him.

This has become a regular occurrence since I got into a relationship with Sanemi where about once a week one of his students (usually inosuke) would be particularly disrespectful, and he would come to me for cuddles so he doesn't let his emotions out on one of the students or staff.

"All right, do you want something to eat?"
I ask as I softly rub his back.

"No."
He says, which is what he almost always says when I ask if he wants to eat something, and it's almost always a lie.

"Hmm, you sure? Because I was just about finished with my food, and you can have some if you want."
I say, pointing to the open lunchbox on the desk, and although I can't see it, I can practically feel his eyes widen with delight as he notices the small side of ohagi I brought.

"Can I have your ohagi?"
He asks, and I can't help but chuckle at his excitement because the truth is, I had bought that ohagi specifically for him since I figured it's been a bit too long since there's been an incidents like this.

"Mmm, go ahead, snowball."
I say, softly petting him on the head as he immediately reaches for the ohagi and starts eating it.

"Mmm, thanks love, you really know how to calm me down."
Sanemi says, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before continuing to eat, and although he definitely got some food on my face, I don't mind at all as the sweet sound of him happily eating, and the soft weight of his body resting against mine makes it completely worth it.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading, and sorry again if this kinda sucked the closest thing I've ever had to going to public school was watching random you tubers play yandere simulator. 😭

Word count, 456