suggestion number one

Thank you to KiwiFights for the suggestion, and, I apologize to all of you who have been waiting for another chapter for so long, I got covid, and fixing my schedule enough to start making fan fiction again after basically just sleeping for a week straight well I got over that was a little bit tricky for me.

~~~~~

Sanemi's pov: I woke up to the feeling of tight bandages wrapped around my waist and a warm, wet towel rubbing over my legs.

"Oh, you're awake. How was your sleep?"
I hear Gyomei ask, probably realizing I was awake from the movement of my legs as I sat up a little to rub my head.

"Ugh, fine, but my head hurts like hell."
I groan, continuing to rub my head with my hand until my eyes widen in surprise from seeing a trail of blood run down my wrist.

"Holy shit, I really got banged up back there, huh?"
I ask rhetorically as I move my hand away from my head to get a better look at the blood.

"Indeed, which reminds me, how did you wind up with so many injuries? I know that they're from your last mission and all, but what could have happened on your last mission to hurt you this badly?"
He asks, his voice dripping with concern as he dips the towel he was using to clean the cuts on my legs in a bowl of warm water before using it to gently clean up my forehead.

"I encounter a banished upper moon, and I was just stupid enough to fall off a cliff well fighting it. Luckily, I managed to kill the thing, but I'm still disappointed in myself for getting hu-"
My sentence is cut short as Gyomei cups my face in his large hand and leans down to give me a soft kiss.

"W-what was that for?"
I ask as he pulls away, a slight blush on my face as I look up at him.

"I don't want to hear you say you're disappointed in yourself, Sanemi. You killed a banished upper moon, and that is something you should be proud of."
Gyomei says in a gentle voice, softly rubbing the side of my face with his thumb as he pats off the last bit of blood on my forehead with the towel.

"Ah, so kissing me without warning was the best way to shut me up, huh?"
I ask in a joking voice.

"I-... I did not intend for my actions to come off that way, but I understand that they did, so I apologize for kissing you without warning like that."
He says in an apologetic tone as he removes the towel and begins digging through the drawer on the bedside table for some bandages, being caught off guard when I suddenly pull him down for another kiss.

"Forgiven."
I say with a smirk as I pull away from his lips.

"But you have to promise that we can make-out when you're done bandaging my cuts."
I add, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Mmm, of course, my love~"
He says, gently pulling me into his lap and softly kissing my neck as he begins to bandage me up.

~~~~~

Note: Thank you so, so much
for using your time to read my mediocre fan fiction, it really means a lot to me. Also, sorry again for the long wait.

Word count: 576.