Chapter 18: Rescue, the old style

Nooshy slowly opened her eyes, seeing nothing but a pillow on her face. She reached for it and threw it down from her face, seeing a ceiling with lights on it.

She was confused because she remembers being in a car with Johnny, and then...she blacked out.

"Where am I?" She said out loud, lifting herself up to look around. She was in some kind of living room, which was pretty modern and stylish. Yet, she already saw this same style somewhere else.

"Porsha?" Nooshy said out loud, hearing nothing back. Looking around the couch she found herself on, she spotted a gray animal, a cat she only saw in pictures.

"Morning, Nooshy." She heard. Turning around, she saw Timur looking at her.

"Hi." "So, how are you doing?" He asked, as Nooshy nodded.

"Confused, but I'm alright." She replied. 

"That's great to hear." He said, giving her a smile. "Everyone is waiting for you already. Especially Johnny."

"Yeah, I thought so." She chuckled. "How will I tell him I'm pregnant though?"

"That's...why I waited till you woke up," Timur said, looking down. "Do you want it?"

"I have no other chance but to carry it, then we'll see," Nooshy said. "But I...no, I don't think I would want a child yet." 

"Porsha told me that I should offer you this because I am a heartless monster, which...is maybe true." Timur chuckled. "But since abortion is not allowed in your country, and neither is here...I could help you out...not legally of course."

"W-What?" "Of course with my mother's help, she's a doctor." He added.

"I think I rather talk it out with Johnny," Nooshy said. "I did think about it a lot, but I haven't came to a conclusion."

"Well..." "The only friend I have that already gave birth to someone is Rosita, but that just seemed like uncontrolled multiplication." Nooshy laughed.

"Sweetie is a mother, too," Timur added. "And Porsha is distancing herself from getting pregnant."

"Does she use a pill or?" "No, she doesn't want to do anything besides light affections, cuddling while sleeping at last," Timur said. "So, do you want me to remove the baby out of you?"

"That would look...strange." Nooshy giggled. "But...yes?"

"Great, I'll give my mum a call, and we'll drive there," Timur said, standing up. "There are clean clothes in the bathroom, go have a shower if you want, I'll wait." 

"Okay," Nooshy said and looked at the cat. "Is this the famous Oskar?"

/-/-/-/

"Chase," Sweetie said. "We can end this all with everyone forgetting about this."

The shepherd kept looking out of the window. Sweetie knew where they were flying; towards Adventure City for some reason, so the detonation of the Air Patroller was out of thought.

"Let me take control," Sweetie said.

"No," Chase said.

Sweetie sighed. Was the only option killing him? 

She then began hearing an alarm coming out of her collar. Her helmet appeared back on her head, as she looked outside.

The visor showed her that they were heading straight for the single highest tower in Adventure City; the Paw Patrol tower, which since the end of Paw Patrol became a museum.

"Chase, fly higher, now." Sweetie ordered as he was still looking straight, not doing as she ordered.

"Chase," Sweetie said once more, a laser gun appearing and extending out of her suit.