Badger Oneshot - Collab

The sounds of your sneakers on the pathway are half blocked by the music playing in one ear as you begin the walk home from a party one of your friends held. It was just a gathering at first, but once someone introduced the drinks...yeah, it all fell down from there. Nonetheless, it was a good party. The right music, the right people and overall a nice atmosphere, but oh, how you wanted to just snuggle up in bed and relax for the rest of the night.

Eventually, you come across your apartment complex. You unlocked it, beginning to walk over to your apartment door. You stayed on the bottom floor, but it was the furthest one back so still a long journey. After walking down the long corridor, you reach your front door only to hear a muffled, estatic voice, some pop music and the sounds of pleasant laughter filling your ears. A smile spreads across your lips, knowing it's your roommate Badger doing another live stream.

The locks on your door chime as you step inside your apartment, shutting the door behind you only to see a masked face looking at you, eyes creased in the corner. Badger is your roommate, a Ghost cosplayer and someone you have had a crush on for a long time now. The way he treats his fans like they are the last people alive just fascinates you, desiring that treatment for yourself as well. You wanted to be called "my darling" and "sweetheart" by him just as much as they did; but you knew it would never happen. After all, he only saw you as a friend and a roommate, right?

You kick your shoes off at the door and walk over to the kitchen just to get an afterparty snack, something to fill the void in your stomach - if the butterflies weren't already doing that from the sight of him smiling. His voice pipes up, directed towards you, with your back to him as you make a bowl of cereal on the other side of the counter.

"Heya love, are you alright?" he says, his voice sounding like silk against your ears, only making your cheeks glow a bright red, brighter than the glowsticks you saw an hour before. Your eyes widen at the nickname he called you. Love. In front of all his fans, he called you love? Was this just something to act as a certain persona on camera...or did he really mean it? Your head turns around with a rather big smile on your face, going from ear to ear.

"Not doing bad, how about you?" you reply, a bit of nervousness in your tone. He chuckles softly and keeps the eye contact with you, tilting his head slightly and squinting his eyes more, to show a bigger smile.

"Perfect now that you're here my darling. I missed you, how was the party?"

A slight giggle erupts from you as you put your hand over your mouth to try hide the blush on your face as best as you can, even though it's already spread across it like some sort of infection. Badger is a disease, and you wanted to catch it badly.

"Oh shush, you...the party was fun actually." you respond, clearly embarrassed and caught off guard by his sudden flirting, obviously getting the reaction he long so desired for. He laughs lowly and smirks slightly, you being able to see it through the balaclava he wears.

He then bends down to his phone and waves, saying quiet goodbyes and winking before shutting off the stream and turning off his phone, walking over to you. Your face is beet red and you're in heavy curiosity on what he's doing right now. He corners you, making himself and the counter block you from any escape, putting his arms beside you and leaning on the counter, practically pinning you to your place.

"Well, my love, I was thinking...we should have some alone time," he grins, saying it slightly devillishly, like he knows how you'd react, your every move. "I've missed you...so much lately, y'know?"