Two lion guard, one PrideLands only

1 year later......

All the Prdelanders and the Outlanders is friends again. Simba even let them live in Pridelands!

The only problem is bewteen Kion and Vitani. They both had the roar of the elders, but don't know how to use it.

FLASHBACK....

Kion has just returned from a trip to the Hakuna Matata Falls and he saw Vitani in the Lion guard.

" Vitani?! What are you doing?" Aske Kion.

" Taking your place since you haven't returned for one whole week. Who will protect the Pridelanf if you are gone so long? Huh!?" Scoffed Vitani.

Kion, not wanting an agument, quickly said." Oh, Vitani. We can both be the Lion Guard. One of us patrol the north while one of us patrol the south. Does that sound good to you?" 

" That sounds great to me," replied Vitani." Not only we didn't need to quarrel, we also won't be so tired."

MEANTIME......

The two Lion Guard are resting and playing with each other when Vitani scooted close to Kion and aaid" Kion, I am worried that I will suddenly lose control over the roar and become evil."

" You won't." Comfort Kion in a soft voice.

" You sure?" Asked Vitani.

" Yes. I am complely sure, Vitani." Kion answered them give her a lick.

" Wait.... Did you just lick me?" Asked Vitani, bewildered.

" Ummm..... Yes." said Kion, blushing"I did it to calm you down."

Vitani smiles and sit beside Kion, talking to him...