ˋ°•*⁀➷1ˋ°•*⁀➷

Flashback

"Seven fifteen monkeys. Come on" I hear Fiona's voice in the hallway. I roll over onto my back, rubbing my eyes, god I'm so tired, I worked late at the alibi last night with V while Kev was waiting to pick up someone at the L all night.

 I stay in bed almost falling back asleep before Fi opens my door "hey, wake up, you got work today, and I need you to take Liam to headstart, that cool?" she asks. 

I sigh, sitting up in bed "yeah that's fine" I tell her before she rushes off downstairs. I pull my blanket off and my feet hit the cold wooden floor. I throw a new shirt on top of my pj shorts. I walk out the door to see Ian running to the bathroom "first shower!" I laugh as I hear Lip "you had it yesterday" 

I go downstairs, walking into the kitchen seeing Debbie, Carl and Liam eating cereal at the table. "Hello siblings" I say patting Debbie on the head softly before going over and pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"oh shit" I look over to see Fiona grabbing the cereal box "Electric" she says throwing in some money and throwing the box on the table, Each sibling throws in a few besides Carl. I walk over throwing in forty bucks "how much are we short?" I asked.

"eighteen dollars and thirty cents" Debbie says "I'm tutoring today, I can throw in 10 more after" Lip says, I nod "wait, did Carl put any in?" I asked. Debbie sighs "You're almost 9, you're gonna have to start pulling your weight." lip butts in "And get a real job, not just dipping into the collection plate at St. Tim's." 

I laugh before putting my empty cup into the sink "I'm taking a double at the Alibi tonight, should be able to get the rest" I tell Fiona, she nods before switching Carl's shirt out that had old food leftover on it.  

"alright Gallaghers let's go! gotta get outta here" I clap my hands loudly before grabbing my purse and Liam from his chair "come on buddy, you get to spend the day with your favorite sister" I tell him laughing "Hey!" Fiona smacks my arm before me and Liam leave for the alibi.

At the Alibi

"Where the fuck is Kev?" I asked V while also making 5 drinks for customers at once, she was rushing around the bar grabbing orders and cleaning "I don't know where the fuck he is? all I know is he rushed outta bed last night and I haven't seen em since." she says. I groan in annoyance knowing I'm gonna be here longer than I thought tonight. "Great, so I'm gonna be here till close" I groaned annoyed.  "If you want I can keep you some company" I look up to the smirk on Tommy's face, I give him a disgusted look "Not even if you were the last man alive," I tell him, walking away to take a break.