Two

To be honest, Anastasius could barely recall the past. Specially his childhood and late teens as well as a few years after he ascend into the throne. But ever since the influence of black magic and Aeternitas was gone from his mind and body, he started getting flashbacks from time to time.

Most of them consist memories of their childhood. Him, Claude, a blurred figure and a girl with (hair color) locks, you. The journey to the northern part of the empire was quite far away from what they have expected. But so far, aside from the cold weather, the tourists places in there was breath taking or maybe because it was out of the usual from what they have seen.

In random nights, he would often dream of the past in much detailed information. After all he did have a clue on what happened in the past, but if taking aboug the little and big things, he could never really figure it out unless he remembers it. But nowadays, his dreams were often flashbacks from the past. Just like today.

It was in the midst of the night when he heard a movements in the bushes. This made the young Anastasius be alerted of his surroundings, unable to make a sound as he hold his breath.

This is all that little saintess fault. Telling him to sneak out of the night in his palace-room for she has something to say but there were also times where she was unable to meet him, probably because she got caught trying to sneak out or because she have simply forgotten.

Letting the curiosity get the best of him, he approached the bush, close enough for his liking to move away just in case it was an intruder. But as he was about to adjust one more step forward, a figure emerged from the bushes almost giving the young Anastasius a mini heart attack.

"Who-!"

"Your highness the crown prince?"

Looking up from his hands into the owner of the voice, the words he was about to say went stuck on his throat.

Right in front of him was a girl looking like someone who's on the same age as him though she was wearing a maids uniform quite worn-out for his and probably her liking too. That doesn't mean that made her any less pretty.

The way the moon light illuminated her face, her bright (eye color) iris shines the way that it could be compared to the stars. The way your (hair color) locks sway along the gentle breeze of the night.

"A Goddess..."

"Are you alright, Your highness?"

As you reach out a hand to touch him, he quickly brush it off, getting up on his feet before making a run for it.

Face all heated as he could not believe the words he unconsciously utter. But what's makes it worst on his opinion is that it's true. You look like a Goddess. And what makes it worse is that he never got to know your name.

That night, he was scolded by the head maid for sneaking out at night but he was in no condition to listen to her rambling as he was too busy thinking, wondering of a way for the two of you to meet again.