The Fifth Set

Mr. Smirking

(Start of file Smirk)

An excitable idiot. His brain seems to work in four different directions at once, and often gets in trouble. He has two outfits. His mission outfit, a fancy hat, a suit, dark blue jeans, and an enchanted mask that copys his face. His casual outfit is of usually a sweatshirt, baseball cap, sweatpants, sneakers, and usually a tool belt. Smirks race is undefined. Smirks weapons consist of a hatchet and knife for close range, and either a revolver or a rifle for long range. He is L̶u̶d̶i̶c̶o̶p̶s̶ brother (Koro note. Calling someone bro, doesn't mean he's your brother. You fucking imbecile) Little is known of his past other than his first appearance in a toppling building. He is affiliated with another group as well, one we haven't named. He seems high up as well.

-Danger Level, High-

(End of Smirk file)

Mr. Smirking

(Description File. Event File)

Ludicop:

Race: shy guy

Height: 3"10

Appearance: Look up a red shyguy, but taller.

Weapons: An enchanted crowbar and a deagle

Geralt:

Race: Human(we think)

Height: 6"8

Appearance: A tall man, light skinned and short dark brown hair, his face is always calm. His eyes are blue. He is usually seen with a suit, blue jeans, heavy duty shoes, and sometimes black work gloves.

Weapon: Literally any kind

Mr. Smirking

Wyff:Race: HumanHeight: 7"5Appearance: A tall calm man, light skinned and standing very tall. He has blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His outfit always consists of a suit, Tie, Blue jeans, fancy shoes, and fancy gloves. He has never been seen with really any specks of dirt on him, his cleanliness is quite peak.Weapon: He mainly uses his hands, his sword, or a pistol.
Mod:Race: HumanHeight:6"1Appearance: His appearance is always a man with a brown trench coat and a mask with the American flag.Weapons: Crowbar or shotgun, nothing else.

Mr. Smirking

Bjorn:Race: HumanHeight:6"10Appearance: A Scandinavian man, his hair is blonde and rugged, his face and body is rough and striking. His clothes usually consist of warm pelts made into a kind of suit.Weapons: Mainly uses hatchets for melee and rifles for long range.
Enzoid:Race: The BasaltsHeight: 6"7Appearance: A man made of colored salt is always a strange man, but Enzoid turned to eveil. His body is jagged everywhere, and his clothes always are formal. Always varying however. Usually a blue suit, black shoes, red tie, and a multitude of pants. His hair is pure white, and drifts as the salt crystals merge and break.Weapons: **Himself**

Mr. SmirkingSmirk:Race: PaloidsHeight: 5"10Appearance: Completely white skin, with a permanent smirk on his face. He is extremely excitable and energetic, while often his sanity is usually in question. Weapons: Hatchet for close range, rifle and revolver for ranged.