episode 3 ( best year)

Started with 2021-2022

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

These whole year goes so good for her her mother also get new jobs in another hospital and she performs good in her studies. In these years BTS army breaks so many record together and this time she gave her first vote for BTS so they can break the record.
.

.

.

.

This is so fun when you meet so many Army and do talk with them like their is a special connection we have and yeah the most asked questions who is your bais? But beautiful thing is that we don't fight over if we stan to same bais right?

________________________________________

Author: btw who is your bais please comment down .

Author: remember the is not fully fictional story I am just writing here what i feel to be a BTS army how much they are special for me like every member .
_________________________________________

Back to story....

2022 is also gone now the time comes for 2023 and she don't knew that this is gonna be the most bad year in her life.

So the things started at end of October 2022 when all the things are going just worse like totally worse but you what if god is with nothing is worse and if BTS is with their is no depression no sucide though.

*Taehyung: army you are the brightest star of my galaxy. *

And the most beautiful thing that BTS said to their Army is ___

INDIAN BTS ARMY AAP HUMARE DIL MEIN RHATE HO ( Indian BTS army your are Live in our heart)
But if they they mention IND it's doesn't mean that only Indian army it means their Army all around the world have a special space in their heart.

Author: idk from where you read this but remember one day you will really got your jam for Jimin i can't say btw I just a video how to increase the height 😶😌

Author: sorry to distract you and being creepy .
Ok tell did you streem of BTS songs or not huh ?

__________💜___________💜__________💜

Author: i don't want write more in this chapter I'm lazy ass till u enjoy

Bye bye take care 👋👋👋

You know namaste means i love you 😉