death+ face problems

So in the last part we saw that her mother was going to the hospital to saw her father in law  and after seeing to him
And after talking to the doctor, both his parents come back home.

One night goes by in such tension and the mayor along with many guests had come to see him. 

Skip to morning

The all members in that wake up early or you said they don't sleep in peace.
Then one of the person in that house pick up the call around 1pm-2pm and he got the news that her grandfather is gone none ( yeah he is no more).
First one he told this news to his wife then to her mother.

Everything becomes silence,
Only the Blue(sadness )left but more worst is still left.

After they all the are in get to this news so they are starting to do some rituals
And cries etc but the blame of his death goes to her mother because as your already read before no one like her mother or both children.

Relative use say that she is the one who gives him tension that's why he got brain clots and she probably give him something. Problems is when one of her uncle directly said that she is the one who kill him.

Author: fuck like seriously 😒

Everything is just bad so bad
That little girl use to watch how people trolling her mother infront of everyone specially when she doesn't did anything wrong but still that girl don't stop supporting her mother.

Skip to night

Arround 10pm

The ambulance come to the house and come of people to with a unmoved dead body.

Author: I mean wow what can I write more . Whenever I started to write this story i feel everything lost so blue.

So I'm going to leave it now here

Soon to be uploaded next chapter

Take care bye