Wedge

Wedge (1/3)

Lazily leaning on the beautifully carved soft chair, the handsome teenager supported his forehead and looked leisurely at the maid kneeling in front of him, hanging his head and trembling.

Angry? No! It's not worth getting angry with such a cheap servant who stole something! Rich is noble before being poor, and poor is inferior to himself before being rich. He has to play with this pleasure of wealth and poverty elegantly from time to time.

The soft smile was full of blooming, like a gentle poisonous snake. Shi Tian slowly raised one foot, put his toes on the maid's chin and gently raised it. Looking at the frightened wet eyes, Shi Tian frowned and said pitifully, "Tut, how can you be so scared? I haven't been punished yet."

"Less.. Young master, I really didn't take it, I... I came out after cleaning the room. I really didn't see your necklace. Please let me go... Please..." The maid kowtowed several times again, and his body trembled more violently.

"Alas." The beautiful eyebrows were locked, and Shi Tian pretended to sigh helplessly, "So, aren't you going to hand it over?"

The male servant knelt on the ground and began to kowtow to beg for mercy. He knew that if Shi Tian treated him as a thief, he would not send himself to the police, but directly lynching himself, maimed himself, and even beaten him to death!

This bad temperament, domineering and domineering young master is hateful and hated, but his father is the hegemon of a consortium, so he is the proud son of a rich society. He is wrong and burdened by others, and enjoys the highest abundance in the material society. He is also like a villain in the bright colors. He is evil but noble. He is tired of it but proud to accept it. With favors in all directions, he naturally squinted at others with contemptuous and sarcastic eyes!

Shi Tian stood up from the chair. At the age of 17, he was thin but slender. Even if the childishness on his face had not faded, he was still not soft at all. He was very handsome and his smile had innocence that did not match his temperament, but his surroundings always seemed to be surrounded by a tough wall made of pride, like his self-protection. The shell is a little hard and cold.

"How do you think I should punish him?" Shi Tian suddenly turned around, raised the corners of his lips, and looked at the silent and expressionless man who had been standing behind him with a smile.

The man was dressed in black and stood magnificent. His face was unchanged from beginning to end. His face, like a knife and axe, was cold and cold.

"I'll let you answer me! Are you deaf?!" Shi Tian's face changed slightly and his voice sank a little. This man was his most disgusting bodyguard. He always looked at himself coldly with an expressionless poker face, as if in his eyes, he was just a rich man who smelled of money.

The man's dark eyes finally turned slightly and fell on Tiantian's face, and his magnetic voice could not hear any emotional ups and downs. "I'm sorry, young master, I'm only responsible for your safety."

"Oh, isn't it? Then you don't want to plead for him?" Shi Tian was close to the man, holding his feet, gently spraying his soft nose on the man's neck, and laughing softly, "I remember that the last time you were injured, it was the medicine this man put on your behalf. He was very good for you. People say that the bodyguard is the most affectionate. Why is he in trouble now? You don't even want to plead for him?"

Shitian was very close to the man, so he easily caught the hesitation in the man's eyes, and he knew that this man was not cold-blooded!

In this world, people with weaknesses are the easiest to control! The easiest, crush!