A/N and music

Hello there to whoever is reading this little brain mess that's been stuck in my head for years. Just a little heads up, the planet Maxine lives on is just Pandora from the Avatar movies. I really love the world they created, and I think it fits her character very well. This character has been in my head since I started watching Star Wars when I was little, and while her story changed a lot over the years, I finally found the motivation to at least write the first season of the Clone Wars series, which is almost done as of posting this. No promises for after that, but I will try believe me.

I will post a chapter once a week until the last chapter from S1, and I will try to find as many spelling/grammar mistakes as I can (English is not my first language). For now, I hope you enjoy this story :)

Edit: I've been seeing a couple of questions about Maxine's age, so I'll just put it here real quick. At the start of chapter 1, Maxine is 10 years old, and she's 14 at the end of chapter 5 and onward (unless I mention she has aged of course).

...

Thought I'd add some songs I listen to while writing all of this :)

- James Blunt | Heart to Heart
- James Blunt | 1973
- Toby Johnson | Wounds
- Colouring | Fading
- Bear's Den | Above the Clouds of Pompeii
- Zoe Saldana | The Songcord
- Jon Bellion | Hand of God
- Bleachers | Wild Heart
- Robbie Williams | Candy
- Mimi Webb | Good Without
- Hayden Calnin | Warm With You
- Bastille | Pompeii MMXXIII
- Olivia Rodrigo | Can't Catch Me Now
- The Oh Hellos | Pale White Horse
- Coldplay | O
- Kingfishr | Leave
- Kingfishr | Flowers-fire
- The Cinematic Orchestra | That Home
- Dustin Tebbutt | Give Me Tonight