You Rappin Awful, Bad, Good, Cool! ( Incomplete )

Stage 1: 

Cool - The cow flies away and breaks a hole in the roof, PaRappa runs around the factory makeing cheese, when done the cow tells him how he is are the best at makeing cheese and for him to come back and make more! 

Good - The cow tells PaRappa how good of a job he has done.

Bad - She tells PaRappa he is a disgrace to all the cheese makers.

Awful - She slaps PaRappa and tells him to try again!

Stage 2: 

Cool - The shrimp leaves the show and says how PaRappa is way to rad for the shrimp, parappa is left their makeing pizza non stop, when done the shrimp returns and tells him that the pizza looks so good and for him to return!

Good - The shrimp says that the pizza is acceptable and is a win. 

Bad - The pizza is burnt and PaRappa must try again. 

Awful - The pizza is burnt and made a Fire, PaRappa had to try again.

Stage 3: ???

Stage 4:???

Stage 5: ???

Stage 6:  

Cool: The crazy owners say they are tired and are gonna take a nap, PaRappa runs around the bookshop takeing the books off and replacing them with normal ones, the noodilizer is smashed and the owners wake up telling PaRappa how lovely the library looks.

Good: The noodilizer explodes by itself turing the owners back to normal and realise something werid had happened, their library seemed to have had summin werid happen to it but they thank PaRappa, they don't know what for though.

Bad: The owners are angry at PaRappa for replacing the books. 

Awful: PaRappa gets a lecture about cheese and dies.

Stage 7: 

Cool: The robot deactivates on the spot and PaRappa just gets to play a bunch of video games! When the song has finished the robot just runs.

Good: The robot runs knowing he was defeated.

Bad: The robot is happy but PaRappa calls for a rematch.

Awful: The robot is over the moon, PaRappa yells and cries for a rematch, also his controller breaks.

Stage 8: 

Cool: The robot says ' Dad and his friend its your turn to shine..' , he pretends to deactivates, PaRappa and Noodle spam nonsense. A cutscene plays, the robot boy grabs parappa and noodles and shoves them to the ground, the gang are terrified as the robot reveals his metal heart and energy has filled the room, Noodle screams as much he can ' STAB HIS HEART STAB HIS HEART! ', the energy grows stronger and PaRappa tries his all to get up  but he can barely talk, sunnys encouraging words don't help, she is the only one not affected by the storm of energy and takes the problem into her own hands, she grabs a wretch and stabs it into the robots heart, he screams ' YOU CANT GET RID- RID- OF ME- ME - ME' before he falls and all his energy is released makeing everyone paralysed for a moment but they soon get up and PaRappa gives sunny a kiss on the cheek.

Good: The robot boy deactivates, win win. 

Bad: The robot tells them how they shouldn't have tried, cheese is the best after all!

Awful: PaRappa gets slapped In the face with cheese and noodle gets beaten with cheese

Stage 9:

Cool: KKM tells PaRappa it's his time and parappa must now freestyle! PaRappa spams de controller with his lyrics and runs in the crowd, when he is done he goes back on stage where him and sunny have a lip kiss 💋. PaRappa turns as red as a tomato and faints in happiness. 

Good: The song ends and sunny comes up on stage giving parappa a kiss on the cheek, he smiles wide.

Bad: PaRappa sighs as most the crowd left, KKM Is disappointed and leaves the stage.

Awful: Sunny leaves the show being the last one left and KKM follows her out. PaRappa is left their and stars to cry and falls to the floor.